It’s that time again! It feels like the last Sephora sale was just yesterday but it was actually 5 months ago – how crazy is that?! So here we are again, pulling together our budgets and writing out our wish lists for the spring version of the Sephora VIB Sale. As with every other sale, I like to share not only ALL of the details you need to know but also my personal must buy products and the products I think might be a good choice for you!
So what exactly is the Sephora VIB Sale?
Based on Sephora’s customer loyalty program, Beauty Insider is a 3-tiered program that divides customers into sections depending on how much they purchase during one calendar year. Each tier has a minimum spending point for access that then grants you a number of exclusive goodies.
Arguably, the best reward of the entire program is the ability to access the VIB sale which happens twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring both in-store and online. This year the details are –
Beauty Insider – use code YAYINSIDER for 10% off between April 20-23
VIB – use code YAYVIB for 15% off between April 20-23
VIB Rouge – use code YAYROUGE for 15% off between April 13-16 and April 20-23
There is still plenty of time to nail down your plans and figure out exactly what you would like to purchase. There have been plenty of new products released just in time for the sale, including Tarte’s new mermaid range, Too Faced’s new Natural Nudes collection, new goodies from Fenty Beauty and more but here are the products I plan of grabbing and some suggestions to add to your list!
1. A Refreshing Skincare Experience – The Fresh Beauty Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence ($85 CAD) – a powerhouse treatment that provides eight proven benefits in one essential step: it provides anti-pollution and antioxidant protection, increases skin’s luminosity, reduces the look of fine lines, refines the appearance of pores, improves elasticity, smooths skin’s texture, boosts skin’s healthy tone, and provides 24-hour moisture.
2. A Limited Edition All-In-One Cheek Palette – The Benefit Cosmetics Blush Bar ($78 CAD) – includes the Benefit’s new gold rush warm golden-nectar blush, as well as the iconic hoola matte bronzer, the bestselling dandelion brightening baby-pink blush, and more. With shades to flatter all skin tones, this must-have palette has everything you need to contour, bronze, brighten, and define your features.
3. A Luxurious Highlighter – The NARS Light Sculpting Highlighting Powder ($50 CAD) – This uncompromising innovation delivers next-level luminosity with Seamless Glow Technology—a blend of sheer powders and pearls to create second-skin luster that blends effortlessly. Its satin-soft, micro-spherical powder layers evenly and weightlessly, fusing onto all skin tones. Ultra-refined and soft-to-the-touch, new Highlighting Powder accentuates skin with buildable radiance and a seductive, dewy finish.
4. A Signature Scent – The MIU MIU L’Eau Rosée ($94 CAD) – captures the spirit of the Miu Miu girl. This soft floral fragrance created from lily of the valley and cassis buds is tightly wrapped in notes of sophisticated musk.
5. A Selection of the Best Brushes – Sephora Collection PRO Essential Brush Set: Rose Gold Edition ($219 CAD) – Cover all your makeup brush needs with this PRO set. This curated set of 12 Sephora Collection PRO Brushes feature limited-edition Rose Gold ferules. The set includes an easel stand built into an on-the-go, zip-around pouch.
6. The Hottest Skincare Brand Around – Drunk Elephant The Littles Set ($110 CAD) – Developed to balance and reset your skin to a healthy, youthful, and glowing state, these small but mighty minis deliver unparalleled results when used together, and are compatible with all skin. Oh, and they love to travel!
7. A Mega Mask – Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Face Mask ($50 CAD) – This creamy treatment mask, made with reishi mushroom—and now with fermented chaga and coprinus mushrooms—reduces the appearance of redness and supports skin’s resilience. It leaves even sensitive skin calm and comforted.
8. A Bit Of Glamour – Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette ($55 CAD) – This palette features 14 shades in ultra-matte, duo chrome, and metallic finishes that let you create softly-glamorous looks any time. Each shade is fully-pigmented and easy to blend.
9. Big Bad Lashes – Benefit Cosmetics BADGal BANG Volumizing Mascara ($32 CAD) – A 36-hour, full-blast, volumizing mascara that layers easily to build massive volume without weighing down lashes. This gravity-defying formula builds volume the more you layer, and contains aero-particles, which are one of the lightest known materials, derived from space technology.
10. A Summertime Glow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzers ($36 CAD) – This finely-milled formula provides buildable coverage that blends seamlessly. It comes in six naturally sun-kissed shades for all skin tones, and is packaged in a luxe compact with a large mirror so you can see your whole face as you bronze.
11. The Best Brows – Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Gel ($32 CAD) – contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and brow hairs, creating natural-looking brow volume. The custom tiny, tapered brush provides an easy, mess-proof application, and makes it easy to tame, tint, and volumize the look of your brows. The buildable formula is also water-resistant and long-wearing.
12. Flush & Blush – NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette ($74 CAD) – Swipe and sculpt your way to customized cheeks with a covetable wardrobe blushes in NARS’s cult-favorite formula. Silky, superfine, micronized powder pigments in matte and shimmering shades ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. These soft, buildable shades deliver a wide range of effects—from ultra-sheer to powerful pops of color.
13. Rosy Lips Times Four – Anastasia Beverly Hills Nude Matte Lipstick Set ($27 CAD) – Get beautiful, classic matte lips in a flash with this highly-pigmented formula. These neutral, travel-size shades provide a comfortable matte finish that lasts.
14. A Flawless Complexion – NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation ($60 CAD) – NARS’ first 16-hour foundation has a lightweight, breathable, fade-resistant formula and features medium-to-full, buildable coverage in 33 skin-matching shades to fit all skin tones and undertones. The transfer-resistant, sweat-resistant formula stays color-true all day, and continues to look fresh and vibrant, as if it was just applied.
15. Peach Perfect – Too Faced’s Sex On The Peach Complexion Set ($55 CAD) – Too Faced’s bestselling Peaches & Cream complexion products paired, with their iconic Better Than Sex Mascara. This set includes mini sizes of Primed & Peachy Primer and Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray, and full sizes of Peach Perfect Setting Powder and Better Than Sex Mascara. It’s everything you need for a flawless, matte complexion and mind-blowing lashes.
What is on your wishlist for this sale?