I literally cannot believe that another year has gone by and my birthday is right around the corner. Just 7 days until I turn 27 and the next couple of weeks are going to be so full of friendship, family, celebrations and memories made.
One of my favourite ways to celebrate a new year is to treat myself with a few pretty things to make that day extra special. I thought I would round up some of the goodies on my radar and maybe you could give me a few suggestions!
1. “Everything Starts with a Dream” Watercolour Journal for a new adventure into Bible College ($24 CAD)
2. Becca Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder for bright eyes ($30 CAD)
3. Miu Miu L’eau Rosee Fragrance for a scent to remember the day ($94 CAD)
4. Gemology Pen Pack to write out a new season ($14 CAD)
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette to continue the collection ($42 USD)
6. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand for that little bit of glamour ($50 CAD)
8. Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Vanilla Quartz for a glowy complexion ($46 CAD)
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Nude Matte Mini Lipstick Set for a pretty pout ($27 CAD)
10. Fringe Knots Basket for an organized home ($49.50 CAD)
I also wanted to share a few style favourites that I am really wanting to add to my collection.
1. Black Floral Wrap Dress From Dynamite ($55 CAD)
2. Snow White Satin Cami with Lace From Dynamite ($30 CAD)
3. “Your Brokenness” Sweatshirt from SoulScripts ($45 USD)
4. Distressed Denim Jacket From Forever 21 ($45 CAD)
Can you think of anything I should add to my wish list? When is your birthday?