It’s that time of the year again and I could not be more excited! The happiest store on earth is gearing up to host their bi-annual VIB/VIB Rouge Sale!
The VIB Sale is the only time of the year when you can get a coveted discount on your favourite high-end makeup and there are absolutely no restrictions. The sale usually lands around the first week of November (it began on the 4th last year) and it usually lasts for about a week.
The sale has a staggered discount system depending on your VIB status. BI and VIB receive 15% off and VIB Rouge receive 20% off their entire purchase and there is no limit on how many items you can buy or orders you can place.
I have already starting planning what I want to pick up during the sale and I thought you guys might like to see what is currently sitting in my cart!
– A delicious, double-sided palette with ten deluxe blush and highlight shades to make every skin tone glow.
– A limited-edition set containing six custom created Magnetic Matte Lip shades by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus.
– A full-coverage concealer in an oil-free, ultra-lightweight cream formula that blurs imperfections as it conceals, smoothing the look of skin with a soft-matte, natural-looking finish.
– A vibrant set of five vegan, cruelty-free brushes in a #tooglamtogiveadamn brush holder. Contains a cheek brush, a complexion brush, a highlighter brush, an eye shading brush and an eye blending brush.
–A limited-edition palette of Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders that provides the brightest highlight to the skin.
– A weightless, three-in-one coconut water-infused mist that primes, sets, and refreshes makeup while it helps keep skin hydrated.
– Contour, sculpt, and highlight all your facial features with this pro palette. Cream and powder versions of Kevyn Aucoin’s legendary formulas come together in this convenient travel size palette.
– A limited-edition face palette with everything you need to achieve the perfect complexion. Contains 2 shades of Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer, Hoola Bronzing Powder, Hoola Lite Bronzing Powder, Watts Up & Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powders.
– A limited-edition collection of four mini lipsticks in a keepsake magnifying container inspired by the electrifying art of Man Ray.
– A highlighter palette with two different textures: a pearlescent creamy shade and three light-catching pressed pearl hues.
– A luxurious set of rose and coconut products to nourish and hydrate skin including, the Coco Rose Body Polish, the Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist, and the Coco Rose Lip Conditioner.
– A nighttime system of bestsellers for smoother, refined, hydrated, and glowing skin. Includes the T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, Beste Jelly Cleanser, LaLa Retro Whipped Cream, and the Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil.
– A three-piece kit that exfoliates and hydrates skin for visibly radiant skin. Includes the Resurfacing Mask, the Regenerating Cleanser and the Repairative Moisturizer.
– A portable kit with a mask for every task, whether you’re new to the art of masking or an experienced multi-masker.
– A set featuring some of their bestselling, energizing products that’ll leave skin hydrated, radiant, and smooth.
– A trio of skincare treatments that promote hydrated skin and a youthful, healthy glow, featuring a lightweight moisturizer, warming antioxidant mask, and renewing night treatment.
–A collection of LANEIGE’s sleeping beauty essentials to wake up with nourished skin and lips.
– This collection features must-have products for face, eyes, and body from highly-sought after brands. From a waterproof facial cleansing device to radiance-boosting moisturizers and exfoliating treatments to a whipped body butter, this 11-piece set has everything you need for hydrated, smooth, healthy-looking skin.
Tips & Tricks
– start with a plan
– make a list
– have products saved ahead of time online
– stock up on essentials
– treat yourself
– start on christmas gifts
When it comes time for the VIB sale, every Sephora shopper is on their toes and ready to sprint. This sale only comes around twice a year and it’s the only time when you can receive a discount on your favourite products. It can turn into a chaotic mess if you don’t plan ahead so the best advice I can give you is to plan ahead!
Figure out if you will be shopping in-store or online and then make a game plan. Make a list of all the products you want and order them from must have to might want. If you are shopping online, add items to your cart ahead of time so you can check out in just a few seconds while others are surfing the site.
Use this opportunity to stock up on your essentials like foundation/concealer/powder or build up your kit with a new set of brushes. Best of all, use the discount to treat yourself with a luxury product or two!
This is also the perfect time to get a head start on your christmas shopping list with all of the new holiday kits coming out ready for you to snap up.
I hope this gives you a little bit of inspiration for how to attack the Sephora VIB Sale this year! I will update this post once they release the dates!
How do you shop the VIB sale? Do you have a game plan?