True confession time – I love endlessly surfing the internet, filling up my shopping cart and then exiting the site. Anyone else?
There is just something so satisfying about filling up that cart with everything your heart desires. I actually think it helps curb that shopping addiction of mine!
One website that always gets through the window shopping process all the way to check out is Sephora. This makeup loving heart of mine just can’t resist the newest releases, latest trends and of course the free shipping from VIB Rouge doesn’t hurt.
I am always sharing my latest purchases and first impressions over on my Instagram Stories (@labellesirene_) but I thought it might be fun to start a new series showing you what is currently living in my shopping cart waiting for me to press that “place order” button.
1. Stellar Beauty Cosmic Face Haze Finishing Powder ($36 CAD) – a universal translucent loose powder that perfects every complexion. It can be used as a setting or finishing powder or both for a mattified, yet radiant finish that results in an airbrushed, poreless look. It completely disappears on skin and won’t cause flashback when used sparingly. Just sweep it on for a water-resistant, flawless finish.
2. Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Obento Box ($72 CAD) – A four-piece set—enriched with pure Japanese ingredients—to give skin and lips a healthy-looking glow. The silky Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is packed with 20 percent botanical oils and humectants to give skin a boost of hydration and an instant dewy glow. The anti-aging Water Cream moisturizer transforms to release a burst of skin-improving nutrients and refreshing hydration for clear, poreless-looking skin. Reveal an instant and lasting glow with this creamy anti-aging Violet-C Radiance. The Gold Spun Camellia Lip Balm hydrates and helps protect lips with antioxidants and essential fatty acids, while 23-karat gold imparts a subtle touch of golden shimmer.
3. Ciate London Luminous Highlighting Balm ($31 CAD) – A highlighting balm that adds a gorgeous wet dewy glow to any skintone. Formulated with murumuru butter and hyaluronic acid, this weightless, non-tacky balm provides natural, healthy-looking radiance on any skin. It’s the perfect finishing touch on bare skin or on top of makeup. Available in 3 shades; Glow, Gleam & Lustre.
4. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Bikini Babe ($26 CAD) – A highly comfortable, long wear liquid lipstick that dries matte with intense color pay-off and transfer-proof properties. The tried and true comfort-wear formula is infused with antioxidants and an exclusive complex to help maintain the lips’ hydration. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a matte, transfer-free finish with amazing staying power. Bikini Babe is a light apricot nude.
5. Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray ($39 CAD) – A quick-drying setting spray that sets makeup for all-day wear, while it imparts instant, all-over illumination.This alcohol-free setting spray provides instant illumination while giving your makeup serious staying power. The ultra-fine mist application delivers an even, luminous finish making this a perfect all-over highlighter for both face and body—and the more you mist, the more intense you glow.
6. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Metal Moon ($42 CAD) – Weightless, long-wear cream-to-powder hybrid highlighters. Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula—a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture. Metal Moon is a white gold.
7. Tarte Cosmetics LE Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette ($47 CAD) – An adventure-ready palette with 10 everyday eye shadows powered by a creamy powder formula that cuts your blending time in half. With tarte’s antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea complex and conditioning coconut, it offers the smoothest texture for a velvety feel. It also primes lids for payoff with a mix of natural matte and micro-shimmer shades versatile enough for every day.
8. Stellar Beauty Brilliant Primer ($42 CAD) – A lightweight primer that illuminates and hydrates skin. Blur the look of imperfections for a flawless complexion both on its own or under your foundation. It’s infused with an advanced formula of active ingredients that are infused with essential oils and natural extracts. Your face appears smoother, firmer, and more youthful. It improves the surface of your skin for seamless makeup application, leaving skin feeling soft without a greasy residue.
9. Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette in Pink Sands ($59 CAD) – Inspired by Huda Kattan’s hack of layering oil with powder highlighter to amplify her glow, this palette is packed with two different textures. The Melted Strobe, a pearlescent creamy formula creates a flawless, lit-from-within canvas for layering powders. The three, light-catching pressed pearls are staggered in complimentary tones to give you sculpted, 3D radiance. With effortless blendability and layering power, this palette lets you build and sculpt your highlight to a desired level of radiance—from subtle, natural radiance to an all-over glow.
What’s in your shopping cart? What is your favourite site to shop til you drop?