Best Of Beauty 2016 | My Top Picks & Most Used Products

Best Of Beauty 2016 | My Top Picks & Most Used Products | labellesirene.ca

It is officially the end of 2016 and in just a few hours a new year will have begun. To kick off the year with a bang I wanted to share my absolute favourite beauty products from all of 2016. These are the products that made an impact in my routine and changed the game for good, these are the products that I always turn to and the products that I will always recommend without a doubt.

Some of these products have been reviewed in depth and some are my secret weapons. If you would like to know more about a specific product just let me know!

What were your favourite products this year?

Best Of Beauty 2016 | My Top Picks & Most Used Products | labellesirene.ca

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick – $28

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick – $25

Pin it!

Best Of Beauty 2016 | My Top Picks & Most Used Products | labellesirene.ca

1. Jenni Bost
    January 1, 2017 / 2:15 am

Great roundup. I love the milani blush and use it often… plus, such pretty presentation! I have yet to try Pixi products but have heard great things… will have to add it to my shopping list.

2. jenn f
    January 1, 2017 / 2:31 am

i want that abh palette SO BAD but i'm still in my decluttering mindset and its going to be my goal palette next year. ie. i can't get it if i can't declutter more eyeshadows. i have a crazy amount! i dont need another palettes (but i wants it)

3. Rachel Ritlop
    January 1, 2017 / 1:51 pm

Awesome end of the year roundup! I want to try the pixi lip balm!Rachel | The Confused Millennial

4. Natalija Cameron
    January 1, 2017 / 7:07 pm

I love the idea of rounding up your most used products and prices. Not many of those brands are available here but if I could choose I'd love to try the L'Oréal mascara.

5. michelle
    January 2, 2017 / 12:48 am

This is an amazing post! Love urban decay.

6. Kimberly @ Berly's Kitchen
    January 2, 2017 / 1:03 am

I love looking at makeup but always end up purchasing the same stuff. Next time, I'll have to remember this list.

7. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 2, 2017 / 5:21 pm

You seriously shared some of my all-time favorite products! One that I'm dying to try is the Milani blush-our Target doesn't carry it, so I'm going to have to order online. But it's such a beautiful product and everyone just raves about that shade!xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

8. Haley Marie
    January 3, 2017 / 4:22 pm

Wow, seriously loving all of these products! Hope I can get my hands on some of them in 2017. Benefit is my favorite brand, so I can't wait to try the brow kit + those highlighters look absolutely divine! Thanks so much for sharing <3 xo Haley

9. Suzanne Warye
    January 3, 2017 / 8:11 pm

I've been looking for a new bronzer – I need to check that one out. Thank you for all the awesome picks! xo

10. Alyssa @ A BIte of Inspiration
    January 5, 2017 / 12:22 am

Great product recommendations!! Love the Stila bronzer and the Smashbox lipstick! I'll have to try some others on your list! Thanks for sharing!