It’s officially the holiday season with Thanksgiving (for my American Beauties) right around the corner. The red cups are out, twinkle lights are popping up on city streets and Christmas music is hitting the airwaves. Just today we spent the morning decorating our tree and now I can’t stop thinking of the gifts I want to get for my friends and family.
When it comes to beauty centered gifts, one of the first brands I think of is Quo Cosmetics for their incredible holiday collections, well thought out stocking stuffers, and easily split gift sets. Every year Quo comes out with an extensive collection packed full of great options that fit every budget, every passion and every need.
This year’s collection features 27 pieces that range from stocking stuffers, crackers, and ornaments to brush sets, polish kits, and curated palettes. Each piece is affordable and can be split up into multiple gifts or combined to create one big beauty themed gift.
I have a few suggestions from this year’s collection that would be perfect for any beauty lover or even someone who is just breaking into the beauty world.
1. Luxury Lipstick Wardrobe ($30) – 5 gorgeous lip shades in pretty gold packaging.
2. Hidden Treasures Cosmetics Crackers ($18) – 3 holiday crackers filled with a miniature lip gloss and shadow.
3. Brow Beauty Eyebrow Kit ($20) – an all-in-one kit with tools, stencils, 3 powders and a wax to achieve the perfect brows.
4. Ready Set Travel Brush Set ($17) – 5 miniature brushes housed in a golden tube perfect for travel.
5. Quo by ORLY Best Of The Best 6 Piece Mini Nail Lacquer Set ($20) – a set of 6 miniature nail polishes in fun must-have shades.
6. Soft Focus Highlighting Palette ($30) – a trio of gorgeous highlighting powders and two brushes.
Quo knows how to make Christmas shopping a breeze with their iconic holiday collections and this year is no different. Head to your local Shoppers Drug Mart to pick your favourite piece.