Happy November! I don’t know about you but I’m a little bit sad that October is no more. It is always one of my favourite months with the fall festivities, the changing leaves, and the yummy treats so it’s bittersweet to see it go.
The silver lining in the whole situation is that the beginning of November signals the beginning of the holiday season which means that beauty brands start releasing all of their holiday sets!
Well, it seems that brands have gone above and beyond to make this year a year to remember with massive collector’s sets that pack a punch in both product and price.
The ultimate collector’s sets are the PERFECT gift for any beauty lover but they are selling out fast so I thought I would compile a few of my favourites so you can score them while they last.
1. Glamglow – The Magic Box of Sexy – $329 CAD ($560 value) – An 11-piece gift set featuring mud and lip treatments for an instant glow. Comes with 6 mud masks each with a different purpose, 1 lip balm, 1 exfoliating lip treatment, 1 matte lip treatment, 1 gloss lip treatment and a dual-ended brush/spatula.
2. Natasha Denona – Eyeshadow Palette 28 – $305 CAD – An eye shadow palette with 28 shades that beautifully layer together for breathtaking eye looks.
3. Velour – Holiday False Lash Collection – $390 CAD – Sold out already!
4. Kat Von D – Shade & Light Obsession Collector’s Edition Contour Set – $263 CAD – A once-in-a-lifetime, limited-edition set of Kat Von D’s Shade + Light contour collection—plus, a hand-signed note from Kat. Inside, discover the Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette and Face Contour Brush, the Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette and Eye Contour Brush, and two Shade + Light Eye Contour Quads in Plum and Smoke.
5. Laura Mercier – The Iconics Celebrating 20 Years of Laura’s Artistry Set – $204 CAD – A limited-edition makeup collection of 12 iconic Laura Mercier favourites. It includes full sizes of the Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rosegold, Longwear Crème Eye Pencil in Noir, Full Blown Volume Supreme Lash Building Mascara, Lip Pencil in Baby Lips, Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Mon Cheri. Mini sizes of Face Polish, Foundation Primer in Radiance, Translucent Loose Setting Powder with a mini Velour Puff, Bonne Mine Stick Face Colour in Peach Glow, Matte Radiance Baked Powder with a mini Fan Brush, Eye Basics in Wheat, and Lip Glace in Bellini.
6. Make Up For Ever – Artistic Aqua XL Eye Pencil Collection – $298 CAD – A limited-edition collection kit, featuring a complete range of 20, full-size, waterproof Aqua XL Eye Pencils.
7. Kat Von D – Everlasting Obsession Liquid Lipstick Collector’s Edition – $300 CAD ($375 value) – A one-of-a-kind, collector’s edition of top-selling, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 13 favourite shades and two new exclusives (Devils, a siren red color, and Lovecraft, a beloved nude from the Studded Kiss Lipstick collection) all in full size.
8. Urban Decay – UD XX 20 Years of Beauty With an Edge – $450 CAD ($936 value) – a bold collection with favourites from the last 20 years. This ultra limited-edition set features a whopping 20 shades of eye shadow and 20 shades of the coveted 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.
There are just a few of the big boxed sets that are available for this holiday season and while they may be high in price they are definitely worth every penny!
Which set would you like to see under the Christmas tree?