One Cup At A Time | Coffee Mugs For Every #GirlBoss To Get You Through The Work Day | labellesirene.ca

Let’s be honest, blogging is hard work! It may look like a glamorous job but it takes long hours, late nights, unending creativity and a ton of dedication. Some days are more exciting with photo shoots, events, and shopping but others see you stuck at your desk hammering out posts fueled only by endless cups of coffee.

On those days when all you do is work, work, work, it’s essential to keep your spirits up and energy levels high in any way you can. Personally, I love to surround myself with an inspiring workspace, girly stationary, and a fun coffee mug.

To help out all of my #GirlBosses out there, I wanted to share my favourite coffee mugs (other than Disney) to get me through the work day.

The Editing Day mug for hours in Lightroom, Photoshop or Final Cut Pro.

The Boss Not Bossy mug days when you might have a helping hand.

The Prosecco mug for those late Friday nights.

The Bun Girl mug for Monday mornings when you just want to stay in bed.

The Brunch Harder mug for those Sundays when you have a little girl time.

The Get It Girl mug for commemorating goals you achieved.

What are your favourite mugs to get you through the day? Share your favourites in the comments!

1. ANna
    September 9, 2016 / 3:18 pm

These mugs are super cute! My favorite is the Get It Girl mug.

2. Stephanie
    September 9, 2016 / 3:37 pm

Ah! Love these mugs, basically ordering them all right now lol! I'm especially loving the Prosecco mug haha! I totally hear you, blogging is intense, and non-bloggers don't get it sometimes. I swear, some of my family members think that all I do is traipse around taking photos in pretty outfits all day. Or watching the Kardashians lol. But blogging is major, and we work SO MUCH! I'm pretty sure I work 16 hours a day. COFFEE IS DEFINITELY THE WAY! LOL! xo Steph

3. Jaye Shields
    September 9, 2016 / 3:55 pm

You're invoking my inner shopper. My favorite is the editing mug. When my editor sends me edits, I go into the editing cave for what seems like forever!

4. Paige Strand
    September 9, 2016 / 4:03 pm

I like the I am the boss one!

5. Lauren Vavala
    September 9, 2016 / 4:44 pm

Oh my gosh! I love all of these! Maybe I'd work harder if it was staring me in the face and I surf the web instead of work hahahah

6. Emilee W.
    September 9, 2016 / 5:50 pm

Loving ALL of these!!!

7. Terryn
    September 9, 2016 / 6:09 pm

Oooh, I love these! I need the ones with the hair bun and the editing all day. So cute!

8. Tilley's Threads
    September 9, 2016 / 6:12 pm

Coffee mugs are one of my weaknesses!

9. Sarah Prince
    September 9, 2016 / 6:26 pm

I think It'd want a mug that has an inspirational quote on there, or something like "Don't you quit! There is happiness ahead." Even an awesome pic or phrase at the bottom of your mug so that you can see it when your coffee is done. πŸ™‚

10. Becky Ginther
    September 9, 2016 / 6:34 pm

I love so many of these! I have a bit of an obsession with mugs πŸ˜‰

11. Rachel Golden
    September 9, 2016 / 6:54 pm

Ugh, YES! I love fun mugs and these are perfect from blogging gals like us! πŸ™‚ My mom bought me and 'xoxo' coffee mug that were actually in my color scheme, too. Makes me feel a little more motivated having them around πŸ™‚

12. Chelsea Olivia
    September 9, 2016 / 7:21 pm

Hahahah some days I swear we're twins, I have a mug post i'm working on as well. The obsession is real!!

13. Logan Cantrell
    September 9, 2016 / 8:23 pm

I love that "I am the boss" mug!! These are too cute!

14. Sydney Power
    September 9, 2016 / 9:57 pm

Oh my gosh this is like my all time fav post! I am mug obsessed! I love then and all the different sayings! My two favs that I have are stay brew to your heart and then I just got a white mug with a gold xoxo on it! Love them!!!http://styledbys.ca

15. Falon Ballard
    September 9, 2016 / 10:27 pm

Okay, I probably shouldn't have read this post, because now I want all the mugs! They are all so cute!

16. Crystal
    September 9, 2016 / 10:42 pm

I pretty much want all of these now, but particularly the bun mug and the editing day mug. πŸ™‚

17. Rachel Gault
    September 9, 2016 / 11:43 pm

I love quirky mugs like these!

18. Angela Quisumbing
    September 10, 2016 / 12:26 am

Oh my goodness. I want to buy them all! I can't even decide which one is my favorite.

19. Pellerini
    September 10, 2016 / 12:31 am

I love mugs these days! I have to hold myself back from buying them all up!

20. Farrah
    September 10, 2016 / 1:21 am

One day, when I'm done moving around, I want a mug collection! :] I love that bun mug and the blog life one!

21. A Pint-Sized Life
    September 10, 2016 / 1:59 am

Seriously need like all of these mugs! My favorite one is my "good morning gorgeous" mug.Alix | http://www.apintsizedlife.com

September 10, 2016 / 2:32 am

So many cute mugs! I think I need them all.xoxo, Jenny

23. Dominique
    September 10, 2016 / 3:11 am

These are all so cool! I really want them all. My favorite is the one with the bun!!

24. Erica Ligenza
    September 10, 2016 / 2:13 pm

Ugh I want them ALL!!! All so cute and so relevant – haha! The mug hoarding continues…Coming Up Roses

25. Chrissy
    September 11, 2016 / 5:45 pm

I love pretty and unique mugs! Hard decision which one I like most! Probably the "I'm not bossy, I am the Boss"! πŸ™‚

26. Ashley Vickney
    September 11, 2016 / 10:05 pm

I need to get some for some of my girlfriends! These mugs are so fun, and I'm looking for one for my new desk!xoxo

27. Amy L
    September 11, 2016 / 11:41 pm

I swear I'm a hoarder of mugs, I have at least 15.. whooops! These are so fun!xoxoAmy | Pastel N Pink

28. Shane Prather
    September 12, 2016 / 2:21 am

My fave is the brunch mug! I feel like I would bring that to a cafe to flaunt πŸ™‚

29. ELG
    September 12, 2016 / 2:29 am

YES! I need all of those asap!

30. Sarah Jean @ Pretty Simple Ideas
    September 12, 2016 / 10:58 am

Haha super cute! I especially love all the blogging mugs out there because unless you're a blogger, you'd never think about them.

31. Amber Mamian
    September 12, 2016 / 9:29 pm

These are the cutest and would totally motivate me on days like today where my to-do list looks impossible and never ending. Thanks for sharing!!

32. Jasmine
    September 13, 2016 / 11:01 pm

I'm obsessed with coffee mugs it's insane lol I'm running out of room to place them. I really love these.

33. jazz thin
    September 14, 2016 / 8:11 am

Your products are awesome!! Start Selling Your Own products today At GearBubble anyone can easily create and sell merchandise with zero up-front costs. Whether it's a shirt or a necklace, we make it easy for you to sell online. You sell it, we deliver it, you keep the profits.you may visit https://www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/discountstore for more info.Join us today!

34. Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman
    September 14, 2016 / 12:59 pm

Oh my goodness these are SO adorable! I recently purchased a mug that says "pumpkin spice and everything nice" that I can't wait to use for the fall πŸ™‚

35. Fatima Torres
    September 14, 2016 / 4:12 pm

I love how inspirational these mugs are. The last one is my favorite. Perfect for those Monday blues.

36. jazz thin
    September 15, 2016 / 2:37 am

Your products are awesome!! http://bit.ly/newCoffee-mugs offers a lot of packages, we recommend you visit also the store today to get the best prices.

37. Mindy
    September 21, 2016 / 1:59 pm

These mugs are adorable!! i love the first one.

38. Khloe Mharie
    September 26, 2016 / 7:00 am

Give a made-to-order mug from http://www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/discountstore Discount Store to someone special, or treat yourself to a design that brings you joy or makes you laugh. Create your own photo mug, shop our collection of the funniest joke mugs, personalize your mug with a monogram, or express yourself with one of our 10 million designs. Available in 11-ounce or 15-ounce. Dimensions: 11-ounce: 3.8” h x 3.2” diameter 15-ounce:4.5” high x 3.4” diameter. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Strong, high-grade ceramic construction. So don’t wait to order yours! Visit us at http://www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/discountstore for more designs and photos.