The Art Of Multimasking | L’Oreal Skin’s Pure Clay Face Mask Trio – Purity, Detox, Glow | Review

The Art Of Multimasking | L'Oreal Skin's Pure Clay Face Mask Trio - Purity, Detox, Glow | Review | labellesirene.ca

For the longest time, the words “affordable”, “good quality” and “skincare” could not be found in the same sentence. Sure, you could find cleansers, moisturizers and treatments at drugstores but they often left much to be desired with ingredients and formulations that didn’t prove as helpful as their more expensive counterparts.

Thankfully, the last few years has seen a massive rise in quality and availability for skincare at a more affordable price. Brands like L’Oreal have been releasing incredible products that make skincare so much easier to handle but there was always one thing missing – masks!

Face masks were practically non-existent at the drugstore but those days are now history thanks to L’Oreal’s Pure Clay Face Mask Trio

L’Oreal is always way ahead of the game and it’s no different when it comes to their skincare. They have harnessed the power of natural minerals and clays and paired them with genius formulas to bring you really high quality, sophisticated but affordable masks.

The L’Oreal Skin Pure Clay Face Masks ($12.99 CAD/$9.99 USD) are designed to fill in the gap left in your skincare routine. Face masks are an absolutely essential part of your routine for they help to give your skin a break from the day-to-day and let it find a fresh start.

This trio of masks (all sold separately) is designed to address all of your various skin concerns from clarity and dullness to clogged pores and dryness. They are formulated with 3 pure mineral clays and are then customized with different ingredients to deliver different benefits. They all feature Kaolin (to absorb impurities and excess sebum), Montmorillonite (to eliminate imperfections) and Ghassoul (to clarify).

Each mask has it’s own specific purpose, the green mask is to purify and mattify, the black is to detoxify and brighten and the red is to exfoliate and refine. They can each be used individually or all at once on different areas of the face to target specific needs. I love to use the green on my forehead, the black on my nose and chin and the red on my cheeks.

The Purity Mask (green) is intended to work deep into the pores and get rid of dirt and grime while fighting blackheads, shine and oiliness. It features eucalyptus to help remove oil and leave you with soft, matte skin. This mask is best for oily skin.

The Detox Mask (black) is a dupe for the original Glamglow mask. It includes active charcoal to act as a magnet to unclog pores and draw out impurities. It has a lovely creamy texture that cleanses skin’s surface to leave it feeling ultra clean but not at all tight or dry. Your skin will not only feel great but it will be more even in tone and radiant. This mask is best for normal/combination skin.

The Glow Mask (red) is a two in one product that acts as both a mask and a scrub. It has a creamy texture with tiny volcanic particles to exfoliate and illuminate as you scrub. It contains red algae which is known for it’s brightening capabilities and antioxidant properties. The result of a mask application that is then scrubbed off is tighter looking pores, refined texture, super smooth skin and a bright, clear appearance. The mask is best for dull skin.

Application Tip

– apply to dry, clean skin

– apply in a thin layer covering well

– wait 10-15 minutes

– remove using circular motions to make the most of the exfoliation

– tone

– moisturize

The L’Oreal Pure Clay Masks are truly fantastic. They come in gorgeous, sophisticated glass jars, have a lovely fresh scent and pack a punch in formula. I love all three of them for their particular uses but I love to mix them all together and target my personal problem areas.

I have been really happy with the result from each mask every time I have tried them and my skin is feeling pretty amazing. I would definitely recommend that you pick up at least one if not all three so you can try your hand at multimasking.

The L’Oreal Pure Clay Masks are now available at your local drugstore.

Pin it!

*press sample but opinions are my own*

1. ReviewsSheROTE Pamela R
    August 31, 2016 / 2:02 pm

I love doing face mask–I like that each one has a separate purpose!

2. Candace Kage
    August 31, 2016 / 2:16 pm

Using a clay mask is something new for me to try out. Hear they are the best

3. Rachel Ritlop
    August 31, 2016 / 2:26 pm

I love face masks!! They are so refreshing! You are so right, finding good, quality ones that are affordable can be tough. Will have to check this out!Rachel | http://www.theconfusedmillennial.com

4. Nellwyn
    August 31, 2016 / 2:56 pm

I've recently gotten into facemasks so I'll definitely have to give these a try! I like the sound of the Detox mask in particular.

5. Queenie May
    August 31, 2016 / 3:10 pm

love this blog, love this post, love these pictures!!!

6. Kayla S
    August 31, 2016 / 3:12 pm

Ooh, I'm not a beauty junkie but I LOVE a good face mask! I think skincare is SO important and I love using masks as a part of my weekly routine. Thanks for sharing!Kayla || Keynotes from Kay

7. Emily Gannon
    August 31, 2016 / 3:13 pm

Ooh I love this post… Definitely going to have to try these out! Also, I love the photos — so pretty!xx emilybaublesandbrunch.com

8. Mckenna Bleu
    August 31, 2016 / 3:22 pm

I want to try these! I love that the red one is a mask and a scrub!

9. Katie
    August 31, 2016 / 3:44 pm

I love treating myself to a mask after work or on the weekends every once and awhile!

10. Elly Leavitt
    August 31, 2016 / 4:48 pm

I love face masks! & your photography is on point x

11. Liz Mays
    August 31, 2016 / 6:00 pm

It sounds like the exact pick-me-up my face needs right now. Thanks for the suggestion!

12. Cori Large
    August 31, 2016 / 6:21 pm

I love the look of these! I love giving myself facials! I'll be checking these out.

13. Michelle Rogers
    August 31, 2016 / 6:33 pm

This is a great reminder for me…I love masks and rarely take the time to do it, even though I love the results! I need to get back to it!

14. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)
    August 31, 2016 / 7:08 pm

I've heard such good things about these masks. Can't wait to give them a try! 🙂

15. Anna Nuttall
    August 31, 2016 / 7:35 pm

Ooooh I love the looks of these and read good reviews on them. I must try these out. xx http://www.annanuttall.com

16. Annaliese
    August 31, 2016 / 7:44 pm

I really need to invest in some good masks for facials! These sound just lovely. 🙂 xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

17. ana de jesus
    August 31, 2016 / 9:42 pm

I had an amazing facial today but these loreal skin masks especially the green one is cheap but looks bloody brilliant too.

18. leXHansplaCE
    August 31, 2016 / 10:05 pm

Facial maskings does alot of benefit which cant be goten ordinarily. Great post and images.

19. Olivia DiPede
    September 1, 2016 / 12:53 am

Wow, def have to try this trio out! You're so right- finding quality skincare at a low price is so difficult sometimes! xo Olivia | http://oliviadipede.com

20. Molly O'Connor
    September 1, 2016 / 1:11 am

I'm so excited to go and buy these!!www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

21. Jessica J
    September 1, 2016 / 1:22 am

Love face masks and Loreal!xo Jessicawww.whatsfordinneresq.com

22. Lauren Vavala
    September 1, 2016 / 1:25 am

I've seen these online a few times – they look great! I'm going to have to try one soon!

September 1, 2016 / 1:26 am

All of these masks look awesome! I may have to try them all.xoxo, Jenny

24. Tasha F
    September 1, 2016 / 3:44 am

I'll be heading to my local drugstores this weekend to see if they have them in. I really love that they are very affordable!

25. Kimberly Oxford
    September 1, 2016 / 5:16 am

These look SO great! I have been wanting to start adding masks to my beauty routine and I might just start with this!

26. hashtagfablife.com
    September 1, 2016 / 5:32 am

Great review! I've been so curious about these! I definitely want to pick up the black mask!HashtagFabLife

27. Mary Welby
    September 1, 2016 / 1:32 pm

I've never tried clay masks but I'll have to check these out!

28. toujours-amours
    September 1, 2016 / 2:23 pm

Looks amazing! Always looking for new masks and def going to try these. XO, Nicole // http://www.empirestyles.com

29. Marga Puno
    September 1, 2016 / 2:35 pm

great post! I love loreal.

30. Tiina A
    September 1, 2016 / 2:42 pm

I use facial masks at least once a week and right now I'm running out them. I think I will go and buy that detox mask as something is going on with my skin adn I feel it needs to be cleaned from all impurities.

31. Valerie CottageMakingMommy
    September 1, 2016 / 7:03 pm

I love a good face mask. I will look into this.

32. Roxy C
    September 1, 2016 / 7:03 pm

Awesome review! I've really been on the hunt for a face mask to add to my weekly routine. I'm going to have to give these a try!

33. Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman
    September 1, 2016 / 8:13 pm

I have always wanted to try a face mask but have never had the opportunity! I will have to try this 🙂 Thanks for the recommendation!Rachelwww.somethingdelightfulblog.com

34. Fatima
    September 1, 2016 / 9:30 pm

I always forget to removed the product in circular motions and sometimes there's residue.

35. Liz Chapman
    September 2, 2016 / 12:58 am

I honestly had no idea these existed. I love the L'real brand and cannot wait to see if they are in my area to try out!

36. Angela Kate Webster | Cosmic Kick
    September 2, 2016 / 2:56 am

I've been gagging to get my hands on these since seeing the ad. I love clay masks. Have you tried Body Shop's new Himalayan mask? It's so good!

37. Kristin Thompson
    September 2, 2016 / 5:11 am

I've heard so many great things about these masks! Now I really can't wait to try them!KristinThe Blush Blonde

September 2, 2016 / 3:04 pm

Your photos are PERFECT. I'm definitely interested in trying some clay masks, I love a good warm bath & mask. Perfect at home, spa day.

39. Amanda Parker
    September 2, 2016 / 11:27 pm

These look great! I use my Mint Julep mask faithfully, but I would love to try these!xoxo,Amandawww.trulyyoursa.com

40. Lizelle Cruz
    September 3, 2016 / 7:00 am

The face mask looks really good!! I really want ro try those products

41. Borka Saula
    September 3, 2016 / 4:10 pm

I love face masks, they always make me feel like I went to a spa, even if I was in my own home. It seems like red one would be perfect for my skin! P.S. I love L'oreal they have great products!

42. Tiffany Khyla
    September 6, 2016 / 12:14 am

Clay masks are my fave! I love how my face feels after rinsing them off. I've never tried these before. Can't wait to check them out.

43. Lauren
    September 6, 2016 / 12:08 pm

I saw the Snapchat filter for these face masks, as well as a commercial, and knew I had to try them out. I love that you can buy all three and use them on different areas of your face at the same time!Lauren | http://www.alilstyleblog.com

44. Meghan
    September 6, 2016 / 10:45 pm

The red glow mask looks amazing!!! I hope they have it out here in the US! I would love to try!Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

45. Sarah
    September 8, 2016 / 3:47 am

I love a good face mask, but have yet to try multi-masking… These look like the perfect masks to start with!Sarah // http://www.sarahincolor.com

46. sourabh gupta
    October 11, 2016 / 8:10 am

Packers and Movers Navi mumbaipackers and movers bangalore to chennai charges packers and movers pune to mumbai charges packers and movers noida charges packers and movers mumbai charges packers and movers kolkata charges packers and movers delhi charges packers and movers ghaziabad

47. sourabh gupta
    October 11, 2016 / 8:11 am

packers and movers chennai to bangalore packers and movers faridabad packers and movers in indore packers and movers chandigarh packers and movers thane packers and movers gurgaon to delhi packers and movers lucknow packers and movers hyderabad to bangalore charges

48. arti pandey
    May 20, 2017 / 5:23 am

Black Magic Specialist DelhiBlack Magic Specialist PuneBlack Magic Specialist MumbaiBlack Magic Specialist BangaloreBlack Magic Specialist HyderabadBlack Magic Specialist ChennaiBlack Magic Specialist Surat

49. Packers and Movers Hyderabad
    May 29, 2017 / 9:26 am

Packers and Movers LucknowPackers and Movers Navi MumbaiPackers and Movers NoidaPackers and Movers PanchkulaPackers and Movers PunePackers and Movers KolkataPackers and Movers MumbaiPackers and Movers Faridabad

50. Packers and Movers Hyderabad
    May 29, 2017 / 9:28 am

Packers and Movers GhaziabadPackers and Movers GurgaonPackers and Movers HyderabadPackers and Movers JaipurPackers and Movers ChandigarhPackers and Movers ChennaiPackers and Movers DelhiPackers and Movers Bangalore

51. Packers and Movers Hyderabad
    May 29, 2017 / 9:29 am

Packers and Movers Lucknowpackers and movers Navi Mumbaipackers and movers Noidapackers and movers Punepackers and movers Kolkatapackers and movers Ludhianapackers and movers Mumbaipackers and movers Mohali

52. Packers and Movers Hyderabad
    May 29, 2017 / 9:30 am

packers and movers Faridabadpackers and movers Ghaziabadpackers and movers Gurgaonpackers and movers Hyderabadpackers and movers Chandigarhpackers and movers Chennaipackers and movers Delhipackers and movers Bangalore

53. Kasish Sharma
    May 30, 2017 / 7:19 am

Packers and Movers DelhiPackers and Movers MumbaiPackers and Movers GurgaonPackers and Movers ChennaiPackers and Movers BangalorePackers and Movers Pune

54. Kasish Sharma
    May 30, 2017 / 7:19 am

Packers and Movers ChandigarhPackers and Movers Navi MumbaiPackers and Movers KolkataPackers and Movers HyderabadPackers and Movers DelhiPackers and Movers MumbaiPackers and Movers Gurgaon

55. Kasish Sharma
    May 30, 2017 / 7:20 am

Packers and Movers ChennaiPackers and Movers BangalorePackers and Movers PunePackers and Movers ChandigarhPackers and Movers Navi MumbaiPackers and Movers KolkataPackers and Movers Hyderabad

56. Astrologer P.M Shastri Ji
    August 3, 2017 / 12:41 pm

vashikaran specialist in chennaivashikaran specialist in indorevashikaran specialist in hyderabadvashikaran specialist in punevashikaran specialist in suratvashikaran specialist in kanpurvashikaran specialist in bangalorevashikaran specialist in jaipurvashikaran specialist in punjabvashikaran specialist in chandigarh

57. Astrologer Atul Sharma
    March 16, 2018 / 11:24 am

Astrologurug is Well-know Vashikaran specialist astrologer in India. He has more than 20 years expriance in vashikaran astrology. He provides the solution of all kind of the problems like love issues, ex-love, family problems, business disputes etc. He provides the services in all top cities of India. Find the following locations for your problems.Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer in Chandigarh Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer in Delhi Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer in Chennai Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer in Pune Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer in KolkataVashikaran Specialist Astrologer in HyderabadVashikaran Specialist Astrologer in Mumbai Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer in Bangalore

58. Astrologer SK
    March 19, 2018 / 12:30 pm

Astrologer SK Shastri is well-known Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer in India. He provides the solution of all kind of the problems like love back, family problems, business disputes, ex-love problems etc. So you can also approach him for vashikaran astrology services.Vashikaran By PhotoVashikaran Mantra for love back

59. Indian Astrology
    March 20, 2018 / 11:51 am

Are you going through the downfall in your life? Here is the top Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer who can help you in leading your life in the right way. Your search for genuine and experienced astrologer ends here with Indian Astrologer. Vashikaran Mantra for EnemyVashikaran Mantra for In LawsVashikaran by PhotoVashikaran Specialist Astrologer in MumbaiVashikaran Specialist Astrologer in BangaloreVashikaran Specialist Astrologer in Delhi

60. Astrologer Atul Sharma
    March 20, 2018 / 12:49 pm

Astrologer Atul Sharma ji is well known the Black Magic Specialist. He has more than 20 years experience in black magic astrology. He provides the solution to all kind of the problems like love issues, family issues, business disputes, ex-love etc. Black Magic Specialist in BangaloreBlack Magic Specialist in DelhiBlack Magic Specialist in MumbaiBlack Magic Specialist in Chandigarh

61. Indian Astrologer
    March 22, 2018 / 10:52 am

Indian Astrology Guru Amit ji is the best Love Marriage Specialist who provide you different astrology services like vashikaran, black magic, love mantras, kundali dosha remedies, Lal Kitab remedies, Vedic astrology and much more. Love Marriage Specialist in DelhiLove Marriage Specialist in BangaloreLove Marriage Specialist in ChandigarhLove Marriage Specialist in ChennaiLove Marriage Specialist in Mumbai

62. Astrologer Atul Sharma
    March 22, 2018 / 11:52 am

Want to marry the person you love? Are you willing to make your love life blissful by removing all sorts of issues and problems? If yes, then connect to globally acclaimed love marriage specialist Astrogurug. He has helped couples and love birds from all over the world and help to resolve toughest issues in their life.Love Marriage Specialist in MumbaiLove Marriage Specialist in HyderabadLove Marriage Specialist in DelhiLove Marriage Specialist in Bangalore

63. Aghori baba
    May 4, 2018 / 6:16 am

The Clay face mask look amazing. I Really want to try this.Best Astrologer In AustraliaBest Astrologer In PunjabBlack Magic Vashikaran Specialist In CanadaFamily Dispute Problem Solution Aghori Baba JiInter Cast Love Marrige Solution Aghori Baba jiVashikaran Specialist In Australia