I don’t know about you but I have a bit of a love affair with the “Just Arrived” page on Sephora. There are new products popping up on almost a daily basis and there is nothing better than the burst of excitement you feel when a product you’ve been anxiously waiting for appears! So I figured you guys might just feel the same way and I thought why not be excited together?
So welcome to the New In Beauty series where I will periodically share the new releases that I am most excited for!
1. NARSISSIST Dual Intensity Cheek Palette ($76 CAD) – a limited edition blush palette featuring four of NARS’ Dual Intensity powders in the form of a highlight, 2 blushes and a contour. These powders can be used wet or dry for a customized finish and they feature Translucent Prismatic Technology, which delivers a multidimensional effect. The shades are Soft Tulle (highlight), Damask with Gold Sheen (blush), Peony (blush) and Titian (contour).
2. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Rose Eau de Parfum (1oz $82 CAD) – the original Elizabeth & James Nirvana fragrance (which is my absolute favourite!) has been reimagined in two new scents – Rose & Bourbon. I’m more excited for Rose since I LOVE anything Rose but I’m sure Bourbon is incredible. Rose is described as “a seductive floral blend embodying the heart of a dark rose with notes of rose de mai, geranium and vetiver for a sultry refined scent with intrigue.”
3. YSL Lumiere Divine Highlighting Finishing Powder Palette ($59 CAD) – YSL can do no wrong in beauty, everything they release is absolutely stunning and this baby is no exception. This is a lightweight finishing powder infused with light-reflecting gold shimmer to give skin a luminous glow. Apply when the light naturally hits the face for an enhanced, natural-looking radiance.
4. Marc Jacobs Style Eye Con No. 20 Eyeshadow Palette ($124 CAD) – a limited edition palette with 20 of Marc Jacobs’ signature eyeshadows. The shadows are organized into five columns for a complete wardrobe of curated looks – a golden moment, red-carpet glamour, a modern smoky eye, daytime glamour and a casual daytime look. The oversized golden palette features shimmering metallics, buttery mattes and lustrous sheens formulated with advanced pigments for true colour payoff and long lasting performance.
5. NARS Sculpting Multiple Duo ($52 CAD) – a portable, dual-ended stick that make contouring a breeze with a contouring shade and a luminous highlight that can be used on lips, cheeks and eyes. This versatile stick comes in 3 shades so there is an option for every skin tone including the infamous Laguna and Copacabana.
6. Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation ($48 CAD) – I have heard so many rave reviews about this foundation and some of my beauty blogging friends have said it’s the best they’ve tried so I need to get my hands on it! This is an oil-free, hydrating foundation that is designed to last all day from start to finish. Light diffusing spheres blur imperfections while makeup stays colour true in any light. The blendable formula offers medium to full buildable coverage that is exercise-resistant and sweat and transfer proof for an all day flawless finish. It has an incredible shade range with 22 shades that cover a number of undertones and depths.
So those are the products that are at the very top of my “must buy” list – at least for now! New products pop up all the time so I will be back before you know it with even more products!
What are you coveting right now?