The Best Liquid Lipsticks | Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Firenze | VIB Rouge Exclusive | Review & Swatches

Some of my fondest memories are from my trip to Italy when I was 16. I spent two weeks visiting different cities in southern Italy, learning about Italian history, culture and art and they were without a doubt the best two weeks of my life. One of my favourite cities on the tour was Florence, an ancient city filled with cobblestone streets, stunning architecture and beautiful sculptures on every corner.

So when my favourite makeup brand came out with a new shade of my favourite lipstick named after that beautiful city I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it.

The Basics

The Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks retail for $31 CAD/$24 USD and come in 19 beautiful shades that range from neutral nudes to pretty pinks, stunning reds and even bold vibrant shades that you won’t find elsewhere.

They are a creamy, liquified lipstick that applies like a gloss but dries to a velvety matte finish. They are ultra pigmented and deliver full coverage in a single swipe. The weightless formula feels super creamy and comfortable on the lips and lasts all day with no transfer or ugly fading.

Since the Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks are my absolute favourite liquid lipstick and I talk about them all the time I don’t want to ramble on so check out my review of the Eternal Love Set for more information.

Firenze

Stila teamed up with Sephora to release a limited edition shade that will be exclusive to VIB Rouge members. The shade they came up with is Firenze, named after the Italian word for Florence and it is intended to “celebrate the city’s legendary artistic heritage and colour of it’s landscape.” Firenze is the perfect warm dusty mauve very similar to Kat Von D’s Lolita or ABH’s Veronica.

Firenze is an absolutely beautiful shade that screams to the warm mauve addict in me. It has a gorgeous richness to it that adds a lot of dimension to the face. It looks amazing paired with a darker brown lip liner.

Here you can see it swatched between Stila Baci and Stila Patina.

I truly think that the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks are the best liquid lipsticks on the market and I think Firenze is the perfect mid tone shade that was missing in their collection. If you are a VIB Rouge member I highly suggest you order it ASAP and if you haven’t tried the Stila lipsticks – what are you waiting for?

You can buy the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks at your local Sephora or Shoppers Beauty Boutique and online at Sephora, Shoppers and Stila

1. MissMins11
    February 26, 2016 / 10:10 pm

I love these liquid lipsticks so much! Stila is my all time favourite for lasting power. Their stay all day eyeliner is a holy grail for me!

2. Chloe
    February 26, 2016 / 10:37 pm

What a beautiful shade! I've surprisingly never tried a liquid lipstick but I'm definitely going to give it a shot :-)Chloe | hayitschloe.com | @hayitschloeblog

3. Amy L
    February 27, 2016 / 2:24 am

The color of this product is gorgeous! I've really never heard of liquid lipsticks so definitely interesting! xoxoAmy | Pastel N Pink

4. Crystal
    February 27, 2016 / 2:39 am

I"m going to have to look at this one. It's beautiful!

5. Jodi Butler
    February 27, 2016 / 12:40 pm

Oh man, why does it have to be Sephora? I have a Shopper gift card and it's so pretty! ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Kristine C
    February 27, 2016 / 4:22 pm

I've heard great things about these already! I'll have to add one to my cart on Sephora's website!

7. Allison Bigoness
    February 27, 2016 / 9:09 pm

That. Is. Gorg! I am a VIB Rouge member so I might have to go order this now, I still have yet to dive into the liquid lipstick trend. No idea why I'm so hesitant but I think it's time I give it a shot.

8. Caroline @ In Due Time
    February 28, 2016 / 12:42 am

I haven't tired liquid lipstick in forever! I Will have to look for these brands!

9. Audrey Stowe
    February 28, 2016 / 1:57 am

Those colors!!!!! omg so gorgeous. I love liquid lipstick… I find that they stay on the most.

10. Jennifer Henry-Novich
    February 28, 2016 / 4:04 am

Patina has been my signature shade as of late–loveeee it!

11. Kayleigh Adam
    February 28, 2016 / 6:26 pm

These are the perfect spring colors! I'll have to try them!www.kayleighskloset.com

12. Bella B
    February 28, 2016 / 6:54 pm

Such pretty colours! Love Stila!

13. Seersucker Sass
    February 29, 2016 / 12:22 am

I've recently fallen in love with liquid lipstick, so I can't wait to go to Sephora and play with these ๐Ÿ™‚ One of my favorite things about your blog is that you're always sharing about the newest products as they come out! XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

14. Kayla Rivoli
    February 29, 2016 / 2:21 am

These shades are so pretty and look so much more pigmented than I expected they'd be! Kayla | kaylablogs.com

15. Natalie
    February 29, 2016 / 2:56 am

Love these colors! I'm always on the lookout for a new shade of lipstick–I'll have to give this a try!

16. Pick Your Beau
    February 29, 2016 / 8:27 am

I'm a huge fan of liquid lipsticks so I can't wait to check this one out!Pick Your Beau

17. jill oliver
    February 29, 2016 / 2:13 pm

oh so pretty. I love stila stay all day lip colours, I have so many but this one is really nice.

18. Morgan Flinchum
    February 29, 2016 / 3:13 pm

LOVE their lipsticks! Mauve usually goes well with my skin tone so I will add this color to my try-on list!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

19. Ashley Vickney
    February 29, 2016 / 3:13 pm

I love liquid lipstick !I actually really like all of those colors, so I am going to have to try these out!xoxo

20. Neely
    March 10, 2016 / 6:10 pm

I've never tried the Stila lip proudcts! I have an obsession with the eyeliner though!

21. Justine Y @ Little Dove Creations
    March 19, 2016 / 8:21 am

I have never tried these lip colors but they sound intriguing. I actually haven't tried a lip gloss on years because they always feel so sticky to me, so I like that these are more like lipsticks.

22. Lexi Foster
    March 19, 2016 / 11:54 pm

I haven't tried the Stila products, but now i'm really intrigued! I might buy some, thanks!

23. jone do
    September 11, 2017 / 10:30 am

packers and movers allahabad Trusted and affordable relocation services, movers and packers in Allahabad at doorstep delivery with best quality packing andย … packers and movers kanpur Best movers and packers in Kanpur offers household goods, office and local business shifting services at best affordable price. packers and movers agra With the blueprint of maintaining quality and perfection all the while, packers are known and hired for putting that tinch of extra spice to the usual packing and moving.