Stay Wild | New Products From Wet n Wild For 2016 | Review & Swatches

Stay Wild | New Products From Wet n Wild For 2016 | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

Wet n Wild is one of those brands that has been around for years, constantly delivering new products, new innovations and new shades at the most affordable prices on the market. They always seem to fly under the radar, creating knock out products that become staples in our collection but they really deserve more recognition.

Well, they have done it again and released an entire new collection of showstoppers for Spring 2016. Alongside the new collection they have also completely reformulated and repackaged all of their classic products for a more modern and sleek feel.

The Spring 2016 collection is jam packed with new launches and today I have a select few to share with you.

Lips

The Velvet Matte Lip Colours take the success of the original Mega Last Matte Lipsticks and turns them into handy portable pencils. They are available in 9 shades ranging from a variety of nudes, browns and pinks to a rich berry. They have a lightweight feel with an ultra-velvety matte finish and full coverage in a swipe or two. Retails for $3.49 USD.

Complexion

The Take On The Day Mattifying Powder is a one shade fits all, translucent powder that contains porous silica beads that absorb oil and minimize shine. The lightweight powder keeps oil at bay and gives a matte finish to the skin without looking flat or dry. Retails for $4.99 USD.

The ColorIcon Powder Blush is one of Wet n Wild’s most popular products and it has been reformulated and repackaged in a sleek, slim compact. It now comes in 5 shades including pinks, peaches and a nude in a subtle luminescent finish. It has a silky smooth feel and packs a ton of colour payoff. Retails for $2.99 USD.

The Mega Glow Contouring Palette is my favourite of the bunch. Their take on contouring comes in a handy duo with a dark contouring powder on one side and light highlighting powder on the other. It is available in two shades and each side is ultra pigmented and creamy. Retails for $4.99 USD.

The Mega Glow Illuminating Palette is a gorgeous palette containing 4 illuminating shades (a gold, a bronze, a champagne and a pink) that can be worn alone or mixed together. They are richly pigmented in colour and feature a subtle shimmer so they will give you an all over glow and not an intense highlight. Can also be used as a luminous peachy blush. Retails for $4.99 USD.

(L-R Illuminating Shades – Contour Duo in Dulce de Leche)

Eyes

The On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil is an ultra-creamy eyeliner that resists fading for up to 12 hours. It comes in 6 shades including neutrals and pops of colours in a variety of finishes from matte to metallic. Retails for $4.99 USD.

The Pro Line Felt Tip Eyeliner gives you the look of liquid liner with the convenience of a pen. It has a fine felt tip that gives you the perfect amount of control to draw thin or thick lines and the sharpest of wings. It comes in black and brown and retails for $3.99 USD.

(L-R Blush in Apri-cot In The Middle, Liquid Liner in Dark Brown, On Edge Liner in To My Yang, Velvet Matte Lip Color in Nude Streak)

The new Wet n Wild Spring 2016 collection is really fantastic, all of the products live up to the standard that Wet n Wild has always set. They are beautifully formulated products in gorgeous shades that really work and don’t cost an arm and a leg.

The 2016 collection is out now and you can find Wet n Wild at Rexall, Walmart, Walgreens and online

1. Marly
    February 29, 2016 / 4:41 pm

Wet and Wild is one of my go to brands at the drugstore. I love how affordable they are and most of their products are a hit. I own almost every one of their eyeshadow pallets. I need to get my hand on some of their new arrivals.Marlywww.GirlyLove.orgMarly

2. A Pint-Sized Life
    February 29, 2016 / 4:53 pm

Completely forgot about Wet n' Wild products! Good to know you approve!

February 29, 2016 / 4:54 pm

Nice swatches. They looks pretty.–Melissawww.melissamchee.com

4. Fashionable Tigress
    February 29, 2016 / 4:58 pm

I've been looking for an affordable contouring palette. Thanks for sharing 🙂

5. Ashleigh Wright
    February 29, 2016 / 5:10 pm

All these Wet n Wild products look great! I use their eye liner and it always does a good job! Thank you for your review!

6. Ana Picazzo
    February 29, 2016 / 5:12 pm

I've heard so much amazing things about Wet n Wild products, however I haven't tried them because they don't sell them in my country, so that's kind of sad, but hopefully I'll get to try them soon! You have a beautiful blog! xxAnaIndie Suns | Bloglovin' | Instagram

7. Lari
    February 29, 2016 / 7:10 pm

I never heard of Wet n Wild, considering I have lived mainly in Europe and Australia we don't really get that many cheap brands. However, Wet n Wild kinda reminds me of Bourjois. Great post :)http://www.lafauxparisienne.com/2016/02/travel-truth-about-parisian-lifestyle.html

8. Chelsea Olivia
    February 29, 2016 / 7:45 pm

I REALLY want to get my hands on some of their new brushes! I'm not sure if they're in Canada or not, but I neeeeed them. Everyone says they're amazing!

February 29, 2016 / 8:09 pm

You always give the best reviews. These products look just lovely.xoxo, Jenny

10. Autumn Dickens
    February 29, 2016 / 8:23 pm

I never knew they had matte lip colors! I definitely have to go get one. I'm a bit obsessed with anything matte these days. Haha. Thanks for the review Courtney!

February 29, 2016 / 8:33 pm

You always take the best pictures! I definitely want to try these.

12. Casey
    February 29, 2016 / 8:46 pm

I need to get my hands on that contouring palette!!!! I've been in the market for a contouring kit but hate to spend a ton on one. Definitely gonna have to try the Wet-n-wild one!Casey | http://www.frenchblissme.com

13. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)
    February 29, 2016 / 9:44 pm

I've been seriously impressed with wet n wild's contouring palette. I love this brand so much, great review!

14. Summer @ Coffee With Summer
    February 29, 2016 / 10:00 pm

I'll have to get that contouring palette. I don't contour currently, but it looks like it's affordable and just what I need to learn.

15. Jenn, hellorigby.com
    February 29, 2016 / 11:57 pm

I've been thinking about trying that contouring palette – looks so good and at such a great price! Their blushes are amazing too! 🙂

16. Shane Prather
    February 29, 2016 / 11:57 pm

I'm intrigued about the matte lips, will have to try them out myself!

17. Megan Chronicles
    March 1, 2016 / 12:32 am

Wet & Wild is such an underrated brand! They actually have a pretty decent quality for the price. I have one of their older blushes and was impressed by their pigmentation. Great post! xx thechroniclesofmegan.com

18. Kays Ways
    March 1, 2016 / 1:41 am

Wet N Wild stays on point! I love a good highlighter so I'm gonna need that illuminator palette, the shades looks gorgeous! I've always loved their blushes I gotta check out the new colors

19. hashtagfablife.com
    March 1, 2016 / 2:30 am

I really would the contouring palette! The highlighters look stunning too!HashtagFabLife

20. Oksana Radionova
    March 1, 2016 / 2:54 am

I'm quite certain Wet 'N Wild was the first makeup brand I bought – mainly for their inexpensive options, seeing how I was about 11 at the time… 🙂 Pretty cool to see the brand keeping up with the latest trends; I just might give a few of your recommendations a try!XO, Oksana | FOXYOXIE.com

21. Sharon Beauty Prime
    March 1, 2016 / 3:04 am

I haven't seen these Wet n Wild makeup in my local stores yet but would definitely want to pick up a few once they here. I'm a big fan of Wet n Wild brand and the Coloricon Powder Blush looks so gorgeous on swatch that I must def get.

22. Amber Mamian
    March 1, 2016 / 3:32 am

I haven't used Wet n' Wild in SO long. Great to know that its worth a look bc their pricing is always great!!

23. The Classic Brunette
    March 1, 2016 / 3:41 am

I've been obsessed with Wet n Wild since middle school! It's never let me down since!xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.blogspot.com

24. Hannah Madison
    March 1, 2016 / 4:21 am

I will have to check this brand out again! I haven't used this brand in years! :-)XO,Hannah from HMS Jewelshttp://www.hmsjewels.com

25. Allison Bigoness
    March 1, 2016 / 4:25 am

That blush color is so pretty. I love peachy tones for the spring/summer time.

26. Kayleigh Adam
    March 1, 2016 / 4:42 am

So many gorgeous colors for spring!www.kayleighskloset.com

27. XO Kerry
    March 1, 2016 / 4:54 am

These colors look amazing! I haven't bought a wetnwild product since the 90's. Hopefully that doesn't make me sound old! It seemed like they used to market the younger tween crowd but now I'm reconsidering. Thanks for this!

28. Ruthie Ridley
    March 1, 2016 / 5:18 am

Wow!! I would never even think to try this out!! Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!!

29. Emily
    March 1, 2016 / 8:03 am

I love the color pallete that you use here!! So beautiful and unexpected!

30. Pellerini
    March 1, 2016 / 12:58 pm

Wet and Wild has come a long way! I love their products because of the price point – now these new products may need to be integrated into my makeup bag!

31. Ashley Vickney
    March 1, 2016 / 1:07 pm

I'm going to have to try these, I love trying new products like this! xoxo

32. Kate Steadman
    March 1, 2016 / 3:24 pm

Confession – Wet n wild is my jam!! I love how affordable their products are and that their lipsticks are so great.xo,Sara Kate Styling

33. Justine Y @ Little Dove Creations
    March 1, 2016 / 3:56 pm

Oh my gosh, Wet n Wild is one of those companies that have been around forever. 🙂 I don't know how I feel about matte lip color for myself. I feel like it's one of those things that looks fine on other people but I could never pull off.

34. Ashley Segura
    March 1, 2016 / 4:14 pm

I love wet n wild! They've been my ride or die brand since I started wearing makeup & I love that they're so affordable! Definitely have to try out the matte lipsticks!

35. January
    March 1, 2016 / 4:23 pm

I have to say Im impressed. I don't normally think wet n wild but that contour kit and illuminating kit are making me seriously rethink the brand. Plus the price is hard to bet.

36. Joscelyn - Wifemamafoodie
    March 1, 2016 / 11:48 pm

Love, love, LOVE these new soft muted tones! Wet n Wild has really done a great job modernizing their brand and I love that they're very affordable too! Will have to look for some of these new products the next time I go to the store!

37. Ursula Ball
    March 1, 2016 / 11:51 pm

I saw several shades for Spring at my local Walgreens esp the nail polishes and eye shades! Great post!Ursulawww.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

38. MaBelleVie Lifestyle Blog
    March 2, 2016 / 12:01 am

I cannot wait until I find these instore!

39. Flip Flops And Furs
    March 2, 2016 / 4:43 am

I've been using their eyeliner and love it…especially the price! I'll have to check out these products too!!SarahFlip Flops and Furs

40. Alicia Snow
    March 2, 2016 / 4:55 am

I love the matte lip trend. It looks so good! And those illuminating shades are gorgeous!

41. Tamara Goyette
    March 2, 2016 / 7:06 am

Some gorgeous shades from them. I used to always get their products.

42. Jen @ Simple Nails and Beauty
    March 2, 2016 / 4:18 pm

I just love Wet N Wild! You should check out their megalast nail polishes as a part of this Spring 2016 collection…so far I am finding them to be fantastic!!

43. adriana nudo
    March 2, 2016 / 8:08 pm

I love Wet n Wild! They really do have some great products for such great prices! By far one of the best drugstore brands!

44. Monica Ghosh
    March 2, 2016 / 9:49 pm

nice swatches, they're really helpful, I wasn't sure about the pigmentation and shades, thanks!

45. Katherine L
    March 3, 2016 / 12:55 am

I've still yet to try Wet and Wild! I've heard amazing things about the brand, but for some reason, I can never find it in my local shoppers drug marts–and I can't recall seeing it at Rexall either (but I'm probably just blindly missing them). I want to try and find some great, affordable options soon so I'm back on the hunt! Lovely pictures, as always <3 Katherine || The Green Bows

46. Jordyn Upchurch
    March 3, 2016 / 1:19 am

Wet & Wild is seriously stepping up their game, loving all their neutrals!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

47. Tiffani
    March 3, 2016 / 2:10 am

I am all about the matte lip wear! I started using it back when I first started with lipstick and I have yet to shy away from it. I'm totally going to pick one of theirs up next time I'm at the store.

48. Brigette Ramos
    March 4, 2016 / 1:43 am

I just bought a bunch of their new lippies to try and I'm so excited for it. I'm curious about the Highlighting and Contour duos, they look like something I'd love. Thanks for sharing. xo

49. Adaleta
    March 4, 2016 / 10:41 pm

Your blog is so beautiful & I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! xx adaatude.com

50. jone do
    September 11, 2017 / 10:30 am

packers and movers mohali Do you facing problem in shifting of goods, office shifting, car transport in mohali ? Just relax see here best top packers and movers in Mohali and get online … packers and movers jalandhar Cantt, Jalandhar. For Relocation Services, Get Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Ratings, Photos & Maps For Best Packers … packers and movers varanasi Household Shifting in Varanasi, Relocation in Varanasi and All Over India. In this world of competition, relocation to a new …