Helping Hands | The Must Have Beauty Tools That You Need

Helping Hands | The Must Have Beauty Tools That You Need | labellesirene.ca

No matter how much makeup you own or how many tutorials you watch, there are a few key tools that every girl needs to make sure her makeup is flawless. Of course a good set of makeup brushes is the first thing you need (I love Luxie brushes) and a beauty blender is a an absolute must have but there are so many other products that you need on your roster to take your makeup to the next level.

An Eyelash Curler – a simple curl of your lashes will open up your eyes, make you look more awake and add a whole lot of volume to your lashes. I like to curl my lashes in two parts, one pump at the base and another half way up the lash for maximum curl. My favourite curler is from Shiseido. ($24)

A Spoolie – that little wire bristle brush can be used for a million different things from brushing through your brows and separating your lashes to removing excess mascara and fixing eyeliner mistakes. A good dense spoolie in an absolute essential and my favourite is from Anastasia Beverly Hills. ($23)

Tweezers – no girl should ever be without a good pair of tweezers, I have about 5 floating around my apartment. You can use them to pluck a stray hair, apply your false lashes or shape your brows. I personally think that slanted, angled tweezers are the best and my favourite are from Tweezerman. ($29)

Helping Hands | The Must Have Beauty Tools That You Need | labellesirene.ca

Q-tips – these little guys are often overlooked but they are an essential! I love to use the ones with the pointed tips for cleaning up eyeliner, smudging eyeliner, blending out the edge of my brows, concealing spots and even applying a spot treatment at night.

Instant Brush Cleaner – while I deep clean my brushes on a weekly basis there are times when you want to clean off any residual product from a brush right then and there. When I’m doing my eyeshadow and I need to switch shades but want to use the same brush I reach for the Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleaner. This stuff removes all colour from the brush instantly and then it dries in seconds leaving no grease behind. ($11)

Beauty Oil – a beauty oil of any kind can be a saviour. It can revive a dried up cream product, act as a moisturizer in a pinch or it can be used to sheer out a foundation. Apply a drop to your beauty blender or mix it in with your foundation for a light, dewy glow. My favourite is Tarte’s Maracuja Oil. ($58)

What are your must have beauty tools?

1. Brooke
    February 24, 2016 / 4:16 pm

It's amazing how much an eyelash curler can take your look to the next level, I always regret it when I rush out the house and forget that one little step! Cute list of products.xoxoBrooke|LookBrooke

2. Mikayla Christiansen
    February 24, 2016 / 4:54 pm

I have been looking for a great eyelash curler since my lashes are so so straight. I love all of these products!Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

3. Lottie L'amour
    February 24, 2016 / 5:08 pm

This is such a good little list of essentials! I am going to treat myself to some of the Tarte beauty oil I think – love that little bottle :)Lottie xxhttp://lottielamour.co.uk

4. Keating Bartlett
    February 24, 2016 / 5:10 pm

Great list! I actually rarely use my eyelash curler. My eyelashes are already so long that simply just putting mascara on makes them pop! I really need to try that brush cleaner though. I'm horrible at cleaning mine.

5. Katy
    February 24, 2016 / 5:17 pm

Q-tips are ESSENTIAL for me when it comes to beauty. When I travel, my husband is always shocked how many I pack but I cannot tell you how many times i've used one in a pinch.Katywww.coveredstyle.com

6. Logan Cantrell
    February 24, 2016 / 5:27 pm

I don't use my eyelash curler near as much as I should. These are great suggestions!

7. Kama H
    February 24, 2016 / 5:28 pm

So true – I shudder to imagine what my eyebrows would look like without a quality pair of tweezers! For me an eyebrow pencil is also a must-have. Guess it's all about the brows, haha.Euriental

8. amotherworld
    February 24, 2016 / 6:42 pm

You know, I've never used an eyelash curler myself?! I don't know why I'm scared of it!

9. Mindy
    February 24, 2016 / 6:47 pm

I agree with each of these picks! I LOVE my spoolie and use it so often. I haven't used a beauty oil. I have a few samples from Sephora, but never really knew what to use it for. Thanks for sharing! Xoxo Mindy

10. Noor Unnahar
    February 24, 2016 / 7:35 pm

Q-tips are a life saver, to be honest! I wonder what would I do without them. I mostly use them to perfect-ify the waterline especially when my kohl won't behave, ugh!Noor | Noor's Place

11. Mckenna Brittney
    February 24, 2016 / 8:41 pm

I am so glad SYBL introduced me to your beauty blog, it's gorgeous! These are definitely classics for a reason. Personally, I can't live without BB cream, micellar water, or Lancome mascara!

12. WorkingMomMagic
    February 24, 2016 / 9:11 pm

I need a good eyelash curler! I use qtips for everything!!

13. Justine Y @ Little Dove Creations
    February 24, 2016 / 9:17 pm

Amen to eyelash curlers and Qtips! I use Qtips every night to help get my eye makeup off. I think I need a spoolie though.

14. kenzie negron
    February 24, 2016 / 9:20 pm

I agree with you that Q Tips are essential! You can honestly do so much with them! x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

15. Irene Thayer
    February 24, 2016 / 9:31 pm

The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)Have a nice day!www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

16. Ashley Vickney
    February 24, 2016 / 9:45 pm

I've never heard of beauty oil, but now I'm intrigued! Great post!xoxo

February 24, 2016 / 9:58 pm

I've been dying to try that Tarte oil!xoxo, Jenny

18. Chelsea Olivia
    February 24, 2016 / 10:27 pm

A spoolie is definitely a must have for me! I have an IT Cosmetics brow pencil that I'm totally keeping once it's run out simply because I love the spoolie so much. I find some of them so rough that they cause my skin to flake (I guess I just have super sensitive skin in that area because I don't brush my brows violently, haha), so I wanna keep this soft one forever.

19. Amy L
    February 24, 2016 / 10:51 pm

I'm not a really big make-up girl, but this was such an interesting read. Thanks for sharing!xoxoAmy | Pastel N Pink

20. BrighterDarling
    February 24, 2016 / 11:55 pm

This is a perfect list – I would add eye makeup remover pads. I use them almost daily to clean up fall out or sharpen up a winged liner. I like the Yes to Cucumbers ones or Almay's. 🙂

21. Autumn Dickens
    February 25, 2016 / 2:09 am

I love this list! I really need to get the instant brush cleaner spray. I hate waiting for my brushes to dry especially when I need the same one for different things. Thanks for sharing!

22. Miss Angie
    February 25, 2016 / 2:14 am

These are all great! Yeah, a good pair of tweezers goes a long way and Qtips are everything!

23. Anna Hubbard
    February 25, 2016 / 5:09 am

This is a great list! I go through Q-tips like none other, and I make sure that I always have a pair of tweezers on hand – just in case!-Anna | http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com

24. Heather Davis
    February 25, 2016 / 5:17 am

I haven't used an eyelash curler for years. I need to start doing that again.

February 25, 2016 / 3:28 pm

I've never heard of a spoolie, what a cool concept!

26. Fairy Princess Jord
    February 25, 2016 / 4:21 pm

Thanks for sharing a few of your essentials. I am sort of hopeless in the beauty department so the break down was SO helpful (:

27. Jen Bosen
    February 25, 2016 / 4:23 pm

Argh…my comments keep getting eaten! I'm gonna have to finally get myself a curler, since my eyelashes are just the worst. Thanks for the recommendation!

28. Morgan Flinchum
    February 25, 2016 / 5:23 pm

I haven't used a beauty oil before – thanks for sharing your thought on this one!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

29. Kayleigh Adam
    February 25, 2016 / 5:51 pm

Ooh I need that oil from Tarte! Love these!www.kayleighskloset.com

30. Oksana Radionova
    February 25, 2016 / 11:47 pm

Great list of must-haves, although I've long stopped using an eyelash curler – read way too many scary articles about those things! XO, Oksana from FOXYOXIE.com

31. Jennifer Henry-Novich
    February 26, 2016 / 12:57 am

I've been wanting to try that Tarte Maracuja line so bad! On my list…

32. Something Gold, Something Blue
    February 26, 2016 / 3:14 am

I love and live off of my eyelash curler – it is definitely in my top 5 beauty products that I have to have with me! I would also include: mascara, Vaseline, a lip/cheek tint and some concealer.xx, Emily from Something Gold, Something Blue

33. Diary of a Debutante
    February 26, 2016 / 1:08 pm

I've gotta give that beauty oil a try!xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com

34. Nicole Simonetti
    February 28, 2016 / 1:28 am

I've never heard about beauty oil…definitely looking further into it – thanks for sharing! x Nicole | http://www.changeanddress.com

35. Neely
    March 31, 2016 / 8:19 pm

I got the most amazing eye lash curler last year and its been life changing

36. jone do
    September 11, 2017 / 10:31 am

packers and movers in Chandigarh So isn't it a good idea to compare the rates and services at-least from 3 companies. Latest articles for Packers and Movers Chandigarh: How to make car transportation easy in Chandigarh. Packers and Movers Companies and their packing moving services in Chandigarh. packers and movers bangalore Movers Packers engaged in Packing and Moving in Bangalore, loading and unloading in Bangalore, Car Transportation in Bangalore, Bike Shifitng in Bangalore, Warehousing in Bangalore, Household, Office Shifting, Pet Relocation In Bangalore, Loading and Unloading Services in Bangalore to All Over India. packers and movers in mumbai List of Packers and Movers in Mumbai. Best Packers And Movers in Jaipur for Transportation. Packers and Movers in Mumbai Kandivali, Powai, Borivali, Mulund, Andheri West and Local. Packers and movers Mumbai charges, rates, cost from Mumbai to Delhi, Pune and Bangalore.