Fresh Is Best | Joe Fresh Beauty Now Available At Shoppers Drug Mart

Fresh Is Best | Joe Fresh Beauty Now Available At Shoppers Drug Mart | labellesirene.ca

Joe Fresh has been a staple in the Canadian fashion industry since 2006. Founded by entrepreneur Joe Mimran who is known for businesses such as Club Monaco, Joe Fresh is intended to deliver contemporary fashion with modern designs at affordable prices and accessible locations.

Joe Fresh offers a polished yet casual take on the latest trends in clothing, accessories and footwear for both women, men and children. Joe Fresh is now available in 350 retail locations in Canada and even more in the United States and abroad.

In 2009, Joe Fresh introduced a cosmetics line to complete their reputation as a lifestyle brand. Previously only available at select Loblaws and Joe Fresh stores, their cosmetics collection has been refreshed and is now available at all Shopper’s Drug Mart and Pharmaprix stores.

The Joe Fresh Beauty collection features over 150 new products for the face, eyes and lips. All of which range from $8 to $18 and come in modern white and transparent acrylic packaging. All of the products are simple yet effective, offering beautiful shades with formulas that provide results.

I was lucky enough to receive a few of the new products so I wanted to share a little bit of information on each of them.

The Lip Creme – Retails for $12 and is a hybrid between a lipstick and gloss. It provides slightly sheer yet saturated colour in 6 shades with a lovely shiny finish. The perfect everyday lip product.

The Highlighting Powder – Retails for $8 and comes in 2 shades. The shade Champagne provides a lovely subtle glow with no obvious shimmer or glitter. It has a sheer finish that gives a naturally lit from within appearance. I also have a highlighting creme from the original collection that gives a beautiful glow!

The Matte Liquid Eyeliner – Retails for $12 and is an ultra fine brush tip liner for precise application and fierce wings. It is an intensely pigmented dark black with a matte finish and a long wear time.

The HydraLash Nourishing Mascara – Retails for $12 and is an ultra black mascara enriched with organ oil for hydrated and nourished lashes. It has a soft liquidy formula and a thin silicone brush with short bristles that gets right down to the roots and coats each lash. It delivers great length and a long wearing formula.

(L-R Highlight Powder, Highlighting Creme, Lip Creme in Rose)

Joe Fresh Beauty is an amazing addition to the drugstore beauty world with fantastic products at super affordable prices. I can’t wait to see what else the collection will bring.

You can now find Joe Fresh Beauty at your local Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix and you can find Joe Fresh the brand in select Fortinos, Loblaws, Joe Fresh Stores and online

*press samples*

1. Krystal Marie
    February 8, 2016 / 5:34 pm

After hearing the news about the release of Joe Fresh I ventured into my local Shoppers and took a look, but sadly didn't pick up anything. I'm regretting that decision. I love that Joe Fresh is more available to the Canadian Market now and I can't wait to save up some dollars and go and purchase some goodies of my own. Thanks for the great post :)KrystalB: embraceandignite.blogspot.caT: @krystalmarieann

2. Ashley
    February 8, 2016 / 8:24 pm

I was so excited to see the Joe Fresh makeup stand at Shoppers the other day! I really want to try that lip cream and mascara 🙂 xo

3. A Pint-Sized Life
    February 8, 2016 / 8:26 pm

We don't have a Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix here 🙁 but these products look amazing!

4. Mayara
    February 8, 2016 / 8:46 pm

I usually suck at buying makeup because I am never willing to invest all that money on makeup but these look awesome at a reasonable price! Will definitely check these out! Thanks for sharing! xoxo May from http://www.mayliving.com

5. The Oracle
    February 8, 2016 / 8:57 pm

A nice bit of make up there. The kind I would wear too.

6. Cristina on Campus
    February 8, 2016 / 8:58 pm

I'm so excited to try out this brand! The products you featured looked absolutely gorgeous with their colors, and I love the price. :)X,cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

7. kiara catanzaro
    February 8, 2016 / 9:20 pm

Definitely interested in that mascara! Great post!

8. Jen @ Simple Nails and Beauty
    February 8, 2016 / 9:34 pm

I will have to keep my eye peeled here in the US for this brand (I know you mentioned it was predominantly in Canada, but that there were some places here in the states that carry it). I am really interested to try that mascara!

9. Sola Onitiri
    February 8, 2016 / 9:38 pm

Wow! I had no idea that Joe Fresh had a make up line! Thanks for the heads up I can't wait to check it out – Especially since it's so well priced.

10. Taylor Smith
    February 8, 2016 / 10:03 pm

I haven't ever heard of this brand before but I am excited to try it out!!

11. Katy Rose
    February 8, 2016 / 11:36 pm

Loving that lipstick shade. And this is my first time hearing about this brand. Need to look for it the next time I'm in the market for beauty supplies – Katy

12. Brigette Ramos
    February 9, 2016 / 1:27 am

I saw another bloggers post about Joe Fresh just yesterday and I'm definitely going to keep my eyes peeled for when it launches in the U.S. – It definitely looks like something I'd love. Thanks for sharing Courtney 🙂 xo Brigette

13. Kate Steadman
    February 9, 2016 / 2:43 am

Oooo! I love finding new makeup brands to try. Thank you so much for sharing. Great pics too.xo,Sara Kate Styling

14. Autumn Dickens
    February 9, 2016 / 2:52 am

I've never heard of Joe Fresh before. The matte liquid eyeliner sounds really nice. If only I were in Canada. Haha.

15. Megan Chronicles
    February 9, 2016 / 4:05 am

I haven't heard anything about this brand before. I'm not sure if they sell anywhere near me in the States, though. They look Great review!

16. Kayleigh Adam
    February 9, 2016 / 4:33 am

Joe Fresh has so many amazing products I'm sure their make up is awesome!www.kayleighskloset.com

17. Bri @ All Thats Glittered
    February 9, 2016 / 4:50 am

Very cute packaging! I will have to look for it

18. Alexis Reliford
    February 9, 2016 / 5:25 am

Never heard of this brand, but excited to look into it and learn more! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

19. Chelsie Carr
    February 9, 2016 / 6:16 am

This brand looks really interesting! I love trying new products; I wonder if it will become available in the states!

20. Bella B
    February 9, 2016 / 4:17 pm

Joe Fresh has the best products! I have some lip colour that I am wearing all the time now.

21. Fairy Princess Jord
    February 9, 2016 / 4:20 pm

Trying new makeup products is so much fun, it's great that Joe Fresh created such an affordable line!

22. Amanda Parker
    February 9, 2016 / 4:28 pm

I love the packaging. I hope they bring the cosmetics to stores in the US soon.Xoxo,Amandatrulyyoursa.com

23. Jodi Butler
    February 9, 2016 / 5:05 pm

I keep hearing such amazing things about their highlighters. I'm so glad that they've expanded to SDM now!

24. Cat
    February 9, 2016 / 5:06 pm

That looks like a fun makeup brand!

25. Jenn, hellorigby.com
    February 9, 2016 / 7:53 pm

Ah I wish they would bring these to the US! We're planning on a long weekend trip to Canada in the spring so I'm looking forward to hitting up Shopper's Drug Mart for some makeup. Any suggestions for other brands/products I should grab?

26. Alexandra Hollander
    February 9, 2016 / 10:17 pm

I love that lip color!

27. Seersucker Sass
    February 9, 2016 / 10:37 pm

That lip creme looks amazing! I'll have to check and see if it's available in the US :)XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

28. hashtagfablife.com
    February 10, 2016 / 1:30 am

Stunning pics! Love the lip creme color!HashtagFabLife

29. Hi, I'm Susannah!
    February 10, 2016 / 2:24 am

I loved trying out some Joe Fresh products while I was up in Canada for my brother's wedding! <3

30. Shane Prather
    February 10, 2016 / 7:27 am

Loving that lip shade especially! Thanks for the reccs!

31. Ursula Ball
    February 11, 2016 / 1:37 am

I love the lip shade (of course I am sucker for everything PINK!) and love hearing about moisturizing mascara! :)Ursulawww.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

32. Tiffani
    February 11, 2016 / 1:46 pm

These products sound great! They sort of remind me of a line that popped up a few years ago in the US!

33. Never Say Die Beauty
    February 12, 2016 / 11:00 pm

I wish Joe Fresh were sold somewhere near or in Boston. I think there is/was a store in New York, but I'm not sure where they're concentrated in the US. They have some cute clothes and the makeup certainly is a bargain.

34. Brianna Engebretsen
    February 13, 2016 / 4:19 pm

Love the look of the lip color. It looks like a great "spring is coming" shade.www.divaandthedivine.com