Easy Breezy Beautiful | Covergirl’s New Spring 2016 Collection

Easy Breezy Beautiful | Covergirl's Spring 2016 Collection | New Products | TruBlend Primer, TruBlend Blush, TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes, Oh Sugar Lip Balm | labellesirene.ca

The face of makeup is changing especially at the drugstore level. Brands are stepping up their game introducing new formulas, new innovations and better ingredients. One brand that really made a statement this season is Covergirl. Covergirl’s Spring 2016 collection is full of top notch products with incredible pigmentation, lasting formulas and beautiful shades. Let’s take a look.

The Covergirl Trunaked Eyeshadow Palettes retail for $12.99 CAD/ $9.49 USD and are designed to be the drugstore answer to the infamous Naked palettes. Available in three shade ranges – Goldens, Nudes and Roses, the palettes features 8 shadows in a mix of matte and shimmery shades.

The palettes feature shades similar to those in the Naked palettes with a range of soft neutrals to smokey accents. The shadows are a sort of hybrid between a cream and a powder with an unbelievable buttery feel. They have a very soft, creamy consistency that applies and blends seamlessly. All of the shadows are ultra pigmented and provide complete saturation in one swipe.

The Trublend Blushes are baked blushes with a mineralized finish that retail for $13.99 CAD/$7.99 USD. They come in three different shades that correspond to various skintones including Light Rose (a light peachy pink), Medium Rose (a dusty rose) and Deep Mauve (a dark plummy mauve).

Similar to the Milani or Hourglass blushes, these beauties have multiple shades that are swirled together and a soft sheen that gives cheeks a luminous flush of colour. They are beautifully pigmented and super smooth so they blend into the skin perfectly. There is also a bronzer that features the same mineralized finish.

The Trublend Face Primers are three perfect bases for Dry, Oily and Combination skin. They retail for $13.99 CAD/$7.99 USD. Formulated specifically for each skin type, the primers smooth out texture, hydrate skin and hide pores and imperfections.

The lightweight cream has a silky feeling that sinks in quickly to leave smooth, soft skin. It helps foundation apply and wear more efficiently. Glycerin is high on the list on ingredients so it will help makeup adhere to the face.

The Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Lip Balms retail for $8.99 CAD/$6.49 USD and comes in 10 tinted shades. They are a sugar based lip balm similar to the Fresh Sugar Balms and they feature the same sugary sweet taste and citrus scent.

Formulated with avocado butter and grape seed oil to hydrate and Vitamin C and E to protect. They glide on and sink into the lips leaving a nourished feeling with no greasy or sticky texture.

I have thoroughly tested each of these products and I absolutely love all of them, especially the eyeshadow palettes and the blushes. All of these new products are true gems and I am so proud to see such amazing things coming from Covergirl.

If you would like to see these new Covergirl products in action then check out my most recent video – Drugstore Valentine’s Day Glam

I am a #BeautyUnited Influencer. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. Opinions on this blog are my own

1. Mikayla Christiansen
    February 5, 2016 / 1:57 pm

Wow! The drugstore is stepping up their game. I'll have to see what they have I my local drugstore.Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

2. Greta Hollar
    February 5, 2016 / 2:34 pm

I love Cover Girl's eyeshadow but I'm going to have to try these new products! Thanks for sharing.

3. Hannah Stein
    February 5, 2016 / 2:35 pm

I really like Covergirl so thanks so much for sharing these! I'll be checking some of them out 🙂

4. kiara catanzaro
    February 5, 2016 / 2:53 pm

Such a great list of products! I also LOVE the look you created in your video for Valentine's Day! 🙂

February 5, 2016 / 3:12 pm

I love Covergirl! What a great list of products. I think sometimes Drugstore is just as good 🙂

6. kenzie negron
    February 5, 2016 / 3:16 pm

wow these pallets and makeup products are so beautiful! I am a big fan of Cover Girl's products becuase they are much cheaper than the name brands like Mac. x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

7. Ashley Lee
    February 5, 2016 / 3:16 pm

I am loving their packaging! SO cute. CG used to be so plain when it came to presentation! I Need to get that eye shadow palette! 😛

8. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)
    February 5, 2016 / 3:29 pm

Those blushes are gorgeous! I've been on the lookout for them in my local stores, but so far I haven't noticed them. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for them. 🙂

9. Amy L
    February 5, 2016 / 5:15 pm

The packaging on these products are gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for cute packagingxoxoAmy | Pastel N Pink

February 5, 2016 / 5:45 pm

I want to try that lipstick and that roses palette!xoxo, Jenny

11. Annaliese
    February 5, 2016 / 5:45 pm

The blushes are so pretty! And I would love to try the new lipsticks!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

12. Taylor
    February 5, 2016 / 5:52 pm

I love their new Plumpify mascara!www.repressingthecrazy.com

13. Rachel
    February 5, 2016 / 6:15 pm

Love love love the eyeshadow pallet! It's gorgeous, can't wait to try it!XO, Rachelwww.seashellsandsparkles.com

14. Jodi Butler
    February 5, 2016 / 6:50 pm

I'm definitely going to have to look into the primers and the peachy blush! Soooo pretty.

15. Molly
    February 5, 2016 / 7:19 pm

The palettes are so pretty! I got to try Oh Sugar and I loved it! It was super moisturizing and so pigmented for a balm.Molly and Stacie

16. Crystal
    February 5, 2016 / 8:12 pm

I've been eyeing all of these. They look fantastic! Thanks for the review.

17. Jill @ RunEatSnap
    February 5, 2016 / 9:10 pm

I was just telling my hairstylist this morning that I should start taking more pride in my appearance but at the same time, since I don't often do my hair or makeup it makes it more special when I do and people are really surprised how good I look. LOL

18. Amanda Parker
    February 5, 2016 / 10:03 pm

I've heard so many good things about the Oh Sugar! balms; I really want to try one for myself soon!Xoxo,Amanda

19. Ursula Ball
    February 6, 2016 / 3:48 am

I admit Cover Girl's eye palettes in Gold & Rose got my attention at the local grocery store! Love the blushes, too!Ursulawww.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

20. Molly O'Connor
    February 6, 2016 / 4:42 am

I love the packaging!! These all look like great products, I haven't bought their eyeshadow in forever but used to love it!www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

21. Bella B
    February 6, 2016 / 5:23 am

These are just too cute. I think I will have a hard time resisting that blush.

22. SveetesKapes
    February 6, 2016 / 3:50 pm

Oh just in time for me to stock up on some spring makeup, looks like some great products, thanks for sharing! I am eyeing their blush and primer :)xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com

23. January
    February 6, 2016 / 3:53 pm

Oh I love these colors! Can't wait to try out the products!!xoxoJanuaryhttp://www.thebouncyponytail.com/

24. ELG
    February 6, 2016 / 8:37 pm

I love seeing drugstore makeup tutorials because it's tough not to be able to try them before buying them.

25. Mar Riney
    February 6, 2016 / 8:44 pm

Oh I've always wanted to try the fresh sugar balms but they're kind of pricey! Love a good dupe!

26. Seersucker Sass
    February 6, 2016 / 11:24 pm

I love the Oh Sugar! lip products 🙂 I can't wait to try out the primers! They seem like an amazing product, and anything that smoothes pores is a winner in my book.XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

27. Morgan Flinchum
    February 7, 2016 / 3:03 am

Loved your video! I own the Naked palette but would love to try Covergirl's pallets to see how they compare!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

28. Oksana Radionova
    February 7, 2016 / 3:54 am

As a product stylist, I can't help but comment on your fresh product photography! I love me some bright whites! Haven't tried this line but now I definitely want to!XO, Oksana from FOXYOXIE.com

29. Sierra Bailey
    February 7, 2016 / 10:29 pm

I love these new colors. And I've always wanted to try Oh, Sugar! products.

30. Erica Ligenza
    February 8, 2016 / 4:32 pm

I want all of the above! I've heard AMAZING things about these new eyeshadow palettes, and the lippies, too. Can't decide what to pick up first!Coming Up Roses

31. Jennifer Henry-Novich
    February 8, 2016 / 4:39 pm

I've heard mixed reviews about those nude shadows, some YouTubers love them, some think they are just okay. The shades are nice!