Another Year Of New Adventures| My Birthday Wish List

I don’t know about you but I LOVE birthdays. Whether it’s mine, a friends or my niece or nephew I tend to get a little over excited when a birthday comes around. I never had the best birthdays growing up and now that I’m older I want to make the most of every moment, especially the big ones! This year I am turning the big 25 and I can’t wait. I’m so excited to see what the next year will bring and where this blog will go.

Of course, as a makeup addict I can’t help but dream of all the wonderful goodies that I might be lucky enough to receive for such a big birthday.

1. Stila Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette in Mind or Soul – ($59)

2. Dior Gel-Shine & Long Wear Polish in Palais Royal – ($31)

3. Too Faced Mr. Right Perfect Powder Brush – ($45)

4. Sephora Makeup Bag – ($33)

5. Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Baby Love- ($32)

6. Foreo Luna Mini 2 – ($159)

7. Marc Jacobs Enamored Lip Lacquer in Sugar Sugar ($31)

8. Chloe Roses de Chloe Perfume – ($100)

9. Stila Convertible Colour Palette ($51)

When is your birthday?

February 17, 2016 / 3:44 pm

Ugh, I want ALL OF THIS!!! Happy early birthday!

2. Leslie N.
    February 17, 2016 / 3:56 pm

Happy Early Birthday…that eye palette is freaking awesome. I love the colors! I hope you get everything you want and much more.

3. Leslie N.
    February 17, 2016 / 3:56 pm

February 17, 2016 / 4:27 pm

Happy almost birthday! I LOVE all of these items! xoLee Annehttp://lifebylee.com/

5. Ashley Vickney
    February 17, 2016 / 4:35 pm

I really need a new perfume for the real world, that one looks right up my alley! Happy Early Birthday, I hope its a great one!xoxo

6. Marly Arguello
    February 17, 2016 / 4:48 pm

My Birthday is in June and I love all the freebies that come with that month.I literally can eat meals, deserts, drinks and so much more for free almost the whole month. It's so awesome. One of my favorite things is getting 50%off at Kendra Scott during my B-Day month.Marlywww.girlylove.org

February 17, 2016 / 4:53 pm

I'd love all of these as well!xoxo, Jenny

8. Lari
    February 17, 2016 / 5:12 pm

My birthday is on the 25th of April, turning 19 soon – scaryyy. Loved everything on your list, I hope you'll be able to get them! La Faux Parisienne xox

9. Cristina on Campus
    February 17, 2016 / 5:22 pm

A new perfume is on my wishlist as well! I'll have to stop and smell that one that you want for your birthday πŸ™‚ Great picks! I hope your 25th treats you well!X,cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

10. Fairy Princess Jord
    February 17, 2016 / 5:57 pm

Such a fun Birthday wish list, I love the makeup bag, it's so sassy and completely appropriate for a beauty lover <3

11. kassiesue
    February 17, 2016 / 6:05 pm

You totally nail in with your Birthday wish list!! Some of my favourites too πŸ™‚

12. Chelsie Carr
    February 17, 2016 / 6:10 pm

My birthday is at the end of March and I'm SO excited because it will mean a massive trip to the beauty store to break my fast of three months no makeup! I am planning on getting the UD weightless concealer, the Makeup Forever HD Foundation stick, and I want to order some makeup geek shadows!xo Chelsie @ Hey There, Chelsie

13. Krista Williams
    February 17, 2016 / 6:55 pm

I really like that Marc Jacobs lip balm – looks amazing! Have to have it!xoKristawww.hundredblog.com

14. Molly
    February 17, 2016 / 7:20 pm

I love Stila and their Convertible Colors are the best! I hope you get that palette!Molly and Stacie

15. Ashleigh Wright
    February 17, 2016 / 7:51 pm

I love everything on your list! And the pretty pink! Happy almost 25th birthday!

16. Amber Hill
    February 17, 2016 / 8:08 pm

This is my kind of birthday wish list!! My birthday is at the end of March, so I may need to steal some of these ideas. πŸ™‚ Happy early birthday!

17. Michelle Mink
    February 17, 2016 / 8:10 pm

i love making birthday wish lists. you have some pretty adorable items on yours. i love that the makeup brush has a bow on it

18. Mistle Petrey
    February 17, 2016 / 8:22 pm

I love all of your picks! I really love that makeup bag! I have a Too Faced powder brush similar to the one you have on your wish list and love it! I will be turning 30 in may and I plan on having a nice wishlist as well.

19. Shane Prather
    February 17, 2016 / 9:16 pm

Happy birthday beautiful! Wishing you all the best this year!

20. kiara catanzaro
    February 17, 2016 / 10:00 pm

That makeup bag is perfection. Also, I recently purchased a Too Faced blush and it's incredible! It would be an awesome addition to your makeup collection. Great list of products, Courtney!

21. Chelsea Olivia
    February 17, 2016 / 10:06 pm

When is your birthday? We're the same age! I turn 25 on May 1st and I'll be in Mexico.. I'm SO EXCITED! I pretty much love everything on your wishlist!

22. XO Kerry
    February 17, 2016 / 11:51 pm

Can it be my birthday so I could get some of this!? I love that Too Faced blush. Such a pretty color! Happy almost birthday!

23. Annaliese
    February 18, 2016 / 12:31 am

That lipstick pouch is too funny!! Happy early birthday. :-)xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

24. Amanda Parker
    February 18, 2016 / 1:17 am

Great list and happy birthday! My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and it was great.Xoxo,Amandatrulyyoursa.com

25. The Southern Thing
    February 18, 2016 / 1:24 am

The Chloe perfume is a must have! It smells amazing!

26. Elaine Atkins
    February 18, 2016 / 2:07 am

Great wish list! Happy early birthday! <3

27. Bella B
    February 18, 2016 / 2:44 am

I just got that Sephora bag recently. I love it! Happy early birthday!

28. Lauren Ashley
    February 18, 2016 / 3:35 am

Ah big 25!!! Love all of the picks!!!! <3 xoLaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

29. Ashley
    February 18, 2016 / 4:33 am

Yes! These are all great birthday picks!! Yay for 25! xo Ashley

30. Alicia Snow
    February 18, 2016 / 2:46 pm

These are some great picks! Happy 25th!!

31. Nicole
    February 18, 2016 / 3:50 pm

That makeup bag is too cute!!! I love it.

32. Justine Y @ Little Dove Creations
    February 18, 2016 / 6:07 pm

Oh my gosh, that makeup bag!! I die! I know someone who needs that badly. πŸ™‚ My birthday isn't until August, sigh, although I did just have a belated 30th birthday celebration with my hubby last month for my LAST birthday and it was wonderful. πŸ™‚

33. Jodi Butler
    February 18, 2016 / 8:24 pm

We have such similar wishlists! I've been coveting a Stila eyeshadow palette for so long, but I just can't decide which one I'd use more πŸ˜‰

34. Chloe
    February 18, 2016 / 8:57 pm

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! I'm in love with the make up bag. Need! My birthday is not till August so definitely a bit of a wait.Chloe | http://www.hayitschloe.weebly.com | @hayitschloeblog

35. Never Say Die Beauty
    February 18, 2016 / 9:31 pm

Happy Birthday in advance! Love your list. I have that Foreo and I adore it. I haven't tried the Stila palettes that you're after, but I love some of the other Stila palettes and the Convertible Colour Blush. Hope you get them all!

36. Monica Ghosh
    February 18, 2016 / 11:49 pm

seriously awesome picks, I'm a June baby so who knows what I'll 'need' to have by then… πŸ˜‰

37. Natalie
    February 19, 2016 / 2:21 pm

Happy birthday! 25 was a big year for me–I finished grad school, got my first full-time teaching gig, bought a house, and got married. I hope you have the best year!

38. Tragic Wardrobe
    February 20, 2016 / 4:42 pm

LOL that makeup bag is amazing – I need it in my life. Happppy Birthday! xo

39. Ursula Ball
    February 20, 2016 / 11:22 pm

My BDay is 2/20 and I feel blessed! :)Ursulawww.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

40. jone do
    September 11, 2017 / 10:32 am

packers and movers in delhi are one of the leading packers and movers. Movers Packers are offering our services not only in Delhi but also other major cities of India.Movers engaged in packing, loading and unloading, transportation/moving, car transportation, warehousing, Packing And Moving services in India. packers and movers in ghaziabad Just oversee the ancient system of managing everything all alone and hire professional Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad if you are in Ghaziabad. So if you areΒ … packers and movers kolkata There are many packers and movers companies in Kolkata. If you are planning to shift to Kolkata, then availing the services of Movers and packers in Kolkata isΒ …