The Top 15 Beauty Products Of 2015

The Top 15 Beauty Products Of 2015 | My Most Loved & Most Used Products | labellesirene.ca

Happy New Year! I hope you all had amazing holidays and made a million happy memories. I took some time off for the holidays and it was very much needed as I got quite sick on boxing day. Now I am all rested up and ready to start off the new year with a bunch of exciting posts and new products to share with you!

To start the year off I wanted to round up my top 15 beauty products from 2015. These products are my most loved and most used. They are the products I found myself reaching for on a daily basis and couldn’t do my makeup without.

The Base

1. Becca Cosmetics Backlight Priming Filter ($46) – a gorgeous lightweight primer that adds moisture and helps to blur imperfections while using 3 different luminous filters to help you glow to the heavens.

2. L’oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation ($20) – a feather light yet medium to full coverage foundation with a demi-matte finish. It gives you flawless skin that will remain perfect through a rain storm or a workout. Full review here

3. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder ($30) – an ultra fine transparent setting powder that uses a white base and light reflecting pigments to significantly brighten the undereye while setting any other makeup so that it lasts all day.

4. Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body ($47) – a velvety satin-matte bronzer formulated for use on both the face and body. It has a gorgeous naturally luminous finish that gives you a stunning healthy glow without any shimmer or shine.

5. Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette ($55) – a palette containing 6 matte powders designed to mimic the natural shadows and highlights of the face. The creamy powders are ultra pigmented, easy to apply and a breeze to blend. They are also in an incredible range of shades that work perfectly for my skin tone.

6. Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed ($34) – a clay infused blush that is baked in the sun for ultra long wear. The Tarte blushes are some of the best blushes on the market, they are intensely pigmented but blend like an absolute dream. Exposed is a beautiful rosy nude that goes with any makeup look, it is my go to blush for the day to day.

7. Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop ($46) – the most hyped about highlighter this year, the collaboration between Becca Cosmetics and Youtuber Jaclyn Hill delivered a gorgeous white gold powder with peachy undertones that seems to flatter every skin tone. Full review here

8. Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck ($25) – an ultra soft eyeshadow that feels more like a cream than a powder. They are intensely pigmented shadows with a one of a kind formula and a range of bold metallic shades. Thunderstruck is a beautiful opalescent pearl that makes for a stunning highlight for fair skin.

The Eyes

9. Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade ($23) – a waterproof creamy pomade that acts as an all-in-one brow product. The DipBrow provides colour while shaping and sculpting the brow hairs to give picture perfect brows that won’t smudge or fade.

10. Makeup Geek Eyeshadows ($6) – a range of incredibly pigmented, buttery smooth eyeshadows that rival more expensive brands with their quality and colour selection. From the original formula to foiled shadows and even duo chrome shades, every shadow is incredible. Full review here

11. Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner in Trooper ($23) – a unique liquid eyeliner pen with a precise brush tip for the easiest application possible. The innovative tip is so incredibly thin and flexible that it makes drawing a precise wing and absolute breeze. The formula is ultra black and glides on over any product even glitter shadow.

12. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara ($10) – a triple threat mascara that delivers length, volume and separation with its unique curved brush that features different sized bristles to reach every single lash. Full review here

The Lips

13. NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencils ($5) – traditional wooden lip liners in a wide array of over 60 shades that cover every shade and colour possible. They have amazing colour payoff as well as a wonderfully creamy formula that means they glide onto the lips and don’t pull moisture from them. They are my all time favourite lip liners. Full review here.

14. Colour Pop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks ($6) – the most affordable liquid lipsticks on the market. They come in an amazing range of shades that are difficult to find in an affordable brand, I have become addicted to wearing these lipsticks for the unique shades like Trap, Limbo and Tulle.

15. Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks ($31) – the best liquid lipstick I have ever tried! The Stila liquid lipsticks come in beautiful shades including rosy mauves and vibrant reds, all of which have a creamy, smooth formula that feels amazing on the lips. Full review here

What were your favourite products of 2015?

1. Mikayla Christiansen
    January 4, 2016 / 4:02 pm

Champagne pop is so gorgeous! I love Jaclyn Hill! She did such an amazing job.Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

2. Greta
    January 4, 2016 / 4:15 pm

#9 is my absolute favorite! Love this list, thanks for compiling!

January 4, 2016 / 4:22 pm

I love Tarte's blushes and many of their other products. I will have to try a lot of these.xoxo, Jenny

4. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)
    January 4, 2016 / 4:25 pm

Such a great list! I love the champagne pop, it's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

5. Angela Tolsma
    January 4, 2016 / 4:36 pm

Fabulous list! I really need to get the Kat Von D Palette!

6. Morgan Baker
    January 4, 2016 / 4:47 pm

This list is brilliant! I love love love the Kat Von D contour palette! We share the same loves when it comes to beauty ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Alexandra Adams
    January 4, 2016 / 5:36 pm

Stila liquid lipsticks are my weakness. I have way too many of them. And Laura Mercier powder is the absolute best! This is a great roundup!Alexandra Adams | X-Height-Ment

8. Fairy Princess Jord
    January 4, 2016 / 5:48 pm

I love trying new makeup (even though I am horrible at applying it). I'll have to check out some of your favorite picks gorgeous girl!

9. Lindsay Emow
    January 4, 2016 / 6:08 pm

I've been looking for a good brightening powder! I'll have to try the Mercier one!XoLindsaySugar & Something๏ปฟ

10. Sara
    January 4, 2016 / 6:26 pm

Thanks for the recommendations! I'm getting a Sephora gift card soon, so I'll keep some of these in mind!

11. Victoria Michelle
    January 4, 2016 / 6:47 pm

Great post and beautiful picture. I have just done my round up for 2015 too and now I have some good recommendations for 2016, thank you. x xVictoria Michelle | http://www.victoriamichelle.co.uk

12. Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons
    January 4, 2016 / 7:04 pm

These sound like awesome products! I'll have to try them out!

13. BrighterDarling
    January 4, 2016 / 7:44 pm

This is a solid round up of amazing products for 2015! I totally concur with 90% of your picks – including the Kat Von D Shade/Light Palette, maybelline mascara, and colourpop. I have several favorites this year, including Becca Opal powder, Charlotte Tilbury lip liners and Colourpop shadow in So Quiche ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Grady
    January 4, 2016 / 7:47 pm

The only one I have tried from this whole bunch is the Stila lipstick! I love it though! Thanks for the other suggestions ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Michaela Quigley
    January 4, 2016 / 7:58 pm

Such a fun way to roundup the year!XOXOmQs

16. Amy Lim
    January 4, 2016 / 8:01 pm

I don't really wear makeup, but the photos on this post are gorgeous! xoxoAmy | pastelnpink.blogspot.com

17. Jodi Butler
    January 4, 2016 / 8:06 pm

I can't believe I still haven't tried Exposed but I want to desperately – it's so pretty!! The Lash Sensational Mascara was one of my favourites too ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Princ3ssJasmin3
    January 4, 2016 / 8:42 pm

I was going to pick up the L'Oreal infallible matte foundation today but I was in too much of a hurry! Champagne pop is utterly gorgeous. Dipbrow sounds like a miracle eyebrow product for someone who's a pro. So need to pick up maybelline lash sensational! Gorgeous photos and post xxJasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

19. Kristine
    January 4, 2016 / 9:17 pm

I've heard absolutely wonderful things about the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes! Maybe I'll have to pick one up in 2016 to see for myself!

20. Kayleigh Adam
    January 4, 2016 / 10:23 pm

These sound great! I'll have to look into them.www.kayleighskloset.com

21. Tee Joe
    January 4, 2016 / 10:54 pm

You went through some amazing products in 2015. Great post.

22. Elaine Atkins
    January 5, 2016 / 12:10 am

That Maybelline mascara is getting so much love! It's really great and affordable too. My contributor Alysia just posted about the colourpop matte lippies! I need to try them!

23. Jasmine
    January 5, 2016 / 1:12 am

Definitely loved the L'Oreal Infallible foundation, Kat Von D Tattoo liner (although I paid $19 for it), colourpop ultra matte lipsticks and maybelline sensational mascara. These are currently in my vanity. lol

24. Kate Steadman
    January 5, 2016 / 1:31 am

Laura Mercier is my favorite!! All of her stuff is #flawless. Love this round up.xo,Sara Kate Styling

25. Cristina on Campus
    January 5, 2016 / 2:16 am

#2 is my FAV! Love that you decided to do this round up – I need to go make up shopping now!X,cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

26. Bella B
    January 5, 2016 / 2:16 am

I have the Stila bronzer and I adore it!

27. Nicole
    January 5, 2016 / 2:25 am

I love makeup, but I am totally bad at it. I wish I tried all of these…but maybe I can have a little list to try! Nicole // Chronicling Home

January 5, 2016 / 3:01 am

I love reading people's beauty favorites! I got a Sephora gift certificate for Chanukah and I am going to bring your list.

29. Ruya
    January 5, 2016 / 3:05 am

Love champagne pop! Such a gorgeous highlighter and worth every penny. -Ruyasweetshortandstylish.com

30. Kelsey Thrush
    January 5, 2016 / 3:11 am

These are all such good products, but that LashSensational mascara is everything! I'm amazed it's a drugstore mascara. And I just got the Tarte contour palette, but I'm still a little tempted by that Kat Von D palette. ๐Ÿ™‚ Kelsey | http://www.abalancingpeach.comKelsey | http://www.abalancingpeach.com

31. Seersucker Sass
    January 5, 2016 / 3:18 am

I have heard so many great things about Laura Mercier powder! When I run out of what I'm using, it's on my list to purchase!XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

32. Lauren Patao
    January 5, 2016 / 3:23 am

How have I never heard about any of these?!?! I want to try Colour Pop. I've heard such great things. xolauren

33. Allison Bigoness
    January 5, 2016 / 3:25 am

I have the tarte blush in exposed too and absolutely love it! Go to blush for everything! I think my favorite makeup items for 2015 would have to be my Mac lipstick in Darkside ๐Ÿ™‚

34. Audrey Stowe
    January 5, 2016 / 4:37 am

omggg I want it ALL!!! I'm such a makeup junkie. I seriously swear by that Anastasia dip brow pomade its amazing!

35. A.
    January 5, 2016 / 4:43 am

I've heard good things about the Dip Brow. I'll have to try it!Xoxo,AmandaTrulyyoursa.com

36. Allison Jones
    January 5, 2016 / 7:33 am

I love Laura Mercier but I've never trip the powder you mention! It sounds amazing (as of all the other products) so I'll have to look into it. Thanks so much for sharing your favs. All the Best, Allison | http://www.LiveLifeWellBlog.com

37. Jen27
    January 5, 2016 / 3:27 pm

Beautiful picks! I totally have to agree about Champagne Pop and I'm eager to try Becca's new primer as well as Stila liquid lipsticks :)-Jenwww.vibrantbeautyblog.com

38. Ally Gagliardo
    January 5, 2016 / 3:33 pm

Everyone these days is contouring so maybe I should get onto it! I just have a hard time spending that much time in the mornings!

39. Deux Bella
    January 5, 2016 / 7:18 pm

I love this post. I want to try some of the things you mentioned because the ones I have tried are all spot on! Can't wait to try out the Makeup Geek eyeshadows. I am on the fence about trying that primer but…..

40. Shannon Rice
    January 6, 2016 / 1:01 am

The Dipbrow is my absolute favorite…such a life saver when it comes to eyebrows! I'm pretty sure that is like the only product on this list I have used…definitely need to step my game up!ShannonClothes & Quotes

41. hashtagfablife.com
    January 6, 2016 / 3:29 am

Great favorites! I really need to try the kat von d contour kit and the infallible foundation! I've heard nothing but good things!HashtagFabLife

42. Amanda Cross
    January 6, 2016 / 8:08 am

Love this list of beauty products! I have been looking into lipsticks and lip products lately so it will be fun to check out some of the ideas listed here!

43. ColorMeSoCrazy
    January 6, 2016 / 6:07 pm

I literally went down the list and went "yes, yes, yes, yes…." I loved tarte and Kat von D this year.

44. Hannah Madison
    January 6, 2016 / 6:53 pm

Thanks for sharing! I'm a beauty junkie and this is a fabulous list!XO,Hannah from http://www.hmsjewels.com

45. Allison
    January 6, 2016 / 8:38 pm

Such a great round up!

46. Megan
    January 7, 2016 / 2:30 am

Great roundup! Champagne Pop was in mine too! The Maybelline Lash Sensational is on my list next to try ๐Ÿ™‚

47. A Peachy Sonder
    January 7, 2016 / 2:47 am

I've never used ANY of these products you listed- I need to get my butt to Sephora ASAP to try them out!!

48. Sarah Murphy
    January 7, 2016 / 3:07 pm

Love this list because I haven't used any of them! Can't wait to try some of these :)x Sarahhttp://www.bohochiccafe.com

49. Brigette Ramos
    January 8, 2016 / 9:42 am

You have a fab list of products! The KVD Trooper liner is my holy grail. xo

50. Ashlyn Eliza
    January 8, 2016 / 1:53 pm

Really great picks! I would put most of these on my list too.

51. Brianna Engebretsen
    January 8, 2016 / 5:23 pm

Awesome choices. Everyone loved Becca's Champagne Pop, but I just can't bring myself to pay that much money for it! we shall see if I cave this year. I'm also considering branching out into the Makeup Geek eyeshadows, as I've heard so many awesome things about them. Thank you for sharing.www.divaandthedivine.com

52. Michelle Louie
    January 10, 2016 / 10:12 pm

Love the Kat Von D Palette and Champagne Pop! I have a few of the same favourites as you. I finally got the courage to try liquid lipsticks a few weeks ago and Im in love!

53. Ursula Ball
    January 11, 2016 / 3:26 am

I enjoyed Maybelline cosmetics esp their Fit Me foundation! I enjoyed your 2015 list! :)Ursulawww.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

54. Oksana Radionova
    January 11, 2016 / 3:25 pm

I spot a few personal favorites, as well as a few I'd love to try! Thanks for sharing! XO

55. Sara Holt
    January 11, 2016 / 11:24 pm

I'm on the hunt for some new makeup so thanks for all the suggestions (: