The Sunday Post

Happy Sunday! Depending on where you live you may have been a victim of the #Snowmagedon2015, luckily Hamilton only caught the tail end of the storm but we had two full days of blizzards. I’ve been tucked up in my apartment trying to stay warm and getting plenty of use of my new obsession – thermal leggings. When I did venture outside for a doctors appointment, I of course wore my Uggs. No matter how “ugly” they may be, they keep my toes warm and cozy!

And lastly, a little sneak peak at my newly decorated living room. No gallery wall is complete without a fluffy cat.

How was your week? Did you get a bit of a blizzard?

1. Zoë Danielle
    February 1, 2015 / 3:05 pm

ahh that's your living room? amazing! we've had a ton of snow here but luckily I have candles and a job that lets me work from home when necessary!

• Courtney Connolly
      February 2, 2015 / 6:09 pm

It is! That's so good, we are so lucky that we can work from home. We got totally walloped in snow last night, can't even get out the door!

February 1, 2015 / 8:18 pm

It's been freezing these days!! Thank god for my wool slippers and big covers!

• Courtney Connolly
      February 2, 2015 / 6:10 pm

Oooh wool slippers sounds so cozy! Stay warm!

3. Jackie
    February 2, 2015 / 4:09 am

I can't stand how cold it's been these days! We're getting hit pretty hard north of Toronto right now. Not looking forward to my commute tomorrow. Bleh.JackieSomething About That

• Courtney Connolly
      February 2, 2015 / 6:10 pm

It's so brutal! Last night's storm was so crazy, stay warm and be safe! x

4. Fabi
    February 2, 2015 / 4:37 am

I got quite jealous about the snow, I've never had the chance to visit a snowy place. This weekend I came back home from Uni since I had some days off, and I just enjoyed some quality time with my family watching the Super Bowl! Have an amazing day! xFabi | http://www.agirlandherstripes.com

• Courtney Connolly
      February 2, 2015 / 6:12 pm

Oh i hope you get to experience snow one day soon! It can be so beautiful but we got hit pretty hard right now and it would be no fun for you! The snow is up to the top of cars!