A Peek Into My New Living Room Decor

If you follow me regularly you might know that I’ve done a bit of redecorating in my living room. I wanted to create a space that felt warm and comforting with my mixture of vintage furniture and modern accessories. I was aiming for a retreat that would inspire me as I spend so much time in that room. I am constantly adding new touches to my home and this room is no where near complete but I thought you might like to see what I have so far.

{My favourite spot}

{A Daily Reminder}

{Inspirations}

{My Constant Companion}

{A Cozy Corner}

{Childhood Memories}

{A Few Vintage Finds}

What does your living space look like? Do you enjoy these posts?

1. miranda chan
    February 4, 2015 / 4:48 pm

i love it .. it really looks like you've created a relaxing homey and cozy space for yourself. btw – i really love the flowers on your coffee table. nice pop of color!

2. Stephanie B
    February 4, 2015 / 6:04 pm

I love theese posts! Your living room looks cozy and its bright and airy 🙂

3. Kaitlyn Delano
    February 5, 2015 / 3:34 am

I spy the little book/container I gave you in your Secret Santa gift 🙂

4. Rachael Broomfield
    February 5, 2015 / 4:38 am

Wow! Your living room looks amazing! I love all the different frames covering the wall – it looks absolutely gorgeous.Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

5. Jackie G
    February 5, 2015 / 4:44 am

You have such great taste for interior design. I love all of the gorgeous wall art and fun little pieces you have to give the room character.JackieSomething About That

6. Aly
    February 5, 2015 / 4:59 am

oh my goodness, your living room is gorgeous! i love having flowers around for a pop of color and to make my space look feminine. also, i love your couch cushions! i'm always on the hunt for cute cushions to add to my couch!

7. Simply Fashion TV
    February 11, 2015 / 5:51 am

Your living room looks amazing! I thought your beautiful cat was a figurine at first. He/She is so regal!!!

8. Simply Fashion TV