The Sunday Post

I hope you had an amazing week! The weather finally warmed up a little bit so I was able to leave my cocoon and venture into the world. Of course the first place I went was Target because my heart just can’t handle the idea of not being able to shop there in the future. I went on a little bit of a spree to buy things that had been on my list for the longest time. I didn’t see the point in waiting for the liquidation sales because we all know there won’t be anything left on the shelves. I’m so happy with everything I bought and so are my cats, they have completely taken over a big fluffy blanket and really I can’t blame them because it is the softest thing ever! I have been cuddled up in that blanket everyday since and drinking coffee from my new favourite donut mug.

How was your week? Have you hit up Target yet?

1. Canadian Fashionista
    January 25, 2015 / 4:10 pm

Oh my goodness, your cat is so sweet. Went to my local Target and everything is already picked over. I'm hoping they get a few new things in before they close- I dont know what I'm going to do without it. I was there at least once a week, checking out what's new.

2. Sam Smethurst
    January 25, 2015 / 4:35 pm

I am completely in love with your cat. I can't tell what's blanket and what's gorgeous fur!Sammy xo.littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

3. Stephanie B
    January 25, 2015 / 6:02 pm

That blanket looks so cozy and I want the donut mug! So sad that Target is leaving us, I didn't even had one nearby! I'm going to Montréal next month, so hopefully there will be a few good things left, fingers crossed!MsBubu

4. Vanessa N
    January 26, 2015 / 1:49 am

I feel ya, I feel ya. I really need to make the trip out to my local Target before they start liquidating and there's nothing left! :(I have to say, Target leaving is finally some motivation for me to get my G license so that I can drive down to the States and continue shopping at Target, LOL ;-;

5. Jayne Lim
    January 26, 2015 / 6:53 am

Love to your kitty 🙂 Our blankets truly are THEIR blankets!

6. Melanie
    January 27, 2015 / 10:24 pm

Your cat is so beautiful! I did the exact same thing, I went to Target to pick out stuff before it was all gone. LOVE that mug too. I saw it when I was there as well. My friend bought the 'You're Purrrrfect" one. 😀