Style Saturday | Cozy In Camel

I’m currently sitting in bed, bundled up with the heater on full blast dreaming of the late fall days when I was able to get away with an outfit like this and I can only hope we might see them again soon. A ridiculously large part of me dreams of moving to a milder climate so it won’t be a necessity to put on three pairs of socks just to go to the grocery store. If I did reside in such a magical place, I would live in this amazing camel coat and plaid blanket scarf. I love that I can throw them on top of a basic outfit and look chic and pulled together with almost no effort. That is the beauty of a good coat with a classic cut and neutral tone, invest – whether that be $100 or $500 – in one and it will be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come.

Coat – H&M (Similar) | Leggings – Suzy Shier (Similar) | Sweater – Sirens | Scarf – Sexton In The City (Similar) | Handbag – Michael Kors

Do you prefer a stylish coat or are you more of a function over fashion kind of girl?

1. Jen27
    January 17, 2015 / 4:32 pm

What a super cool outfit! Those leggings are killer and the scarf is lovely :)-Jenwww.vibrantbeautyblog.com

2. Liz Lopez
    January 17, 2015 / 8:02 pm

Cute outfit. I like wearing a black peacoat for everyday but its important to have a coat like yours for more special occasions.50 shades of liz

3. Rhiannon Langford
    January 17, 2015 / 10:45 pm

Your hair length was made for blanket scarfs! Looks fab!

4. Emily
    January 18, 2015 / 5:36 am

The scarf and bag are beautiful, and I love how the camel coat looks on you!Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

5. Fabi
    January 18, 2015 / 6:44 pm

Great look!! The scarf looks amazing on you, and I prefer to wear coats so I can layer with sweaters and a scarf. I feel like it tkeeps me warmer and I still look good! xxFabi | http://www.agirlandherstripes.com

6. Jodi Butler
    January 19, 2015 / 3:15 pm

You should come to Halifax – you could definitely get away with that here 😉 (except for when it's raining)But seriously, I love this outfit girl! I'm all about the blanket scarves this year too, they are just so cozy!!

7. Natalie
    January 21, 2015 / 5:52 pm

YES! I just bought pleather leggings. Now I know that was a good idea because you're wearing them too! I haven't actually worn them yet, but still. I'm excited too. That camel coat is pretty, but I don't find I often wear camel… I don't know why…

8. Rachel Charlton-Dailey