New In | Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline has been absolutely knocking it out of the park with their last few releases, they have completely changed the world of affordable makeup and raised the bar beyond belief. So when I came across a display for the brand new Lash Sensational mascara, I knew it was bound to be amazing and I was right.

First of all can we take a second to talk about how beautiful the Lash Sensational packaging is? The rosey hued metallic tube with simple writing is absolutely perfect, feminine and simplistic but super chic and vanity worthy.

The Lash Sensational mascara is different than most other mascaras I have tried because it is a complete triple threat. While most mascaras promise to give you volume, length and separation they don’t always follow through but the Lash Sensational delivers and it’s all thanks to the brush. The rubber brush features two different curves with 10 layers of bristles that help to reach every single eyelash. The inner curve has shorter bristles that help to get right down to the base of your lashes and deposit an ideal amount of product. Then flip the brush over to use the outer curve that acts as a comb and helps to spread that product from root to tip while separating each lash. The Liquid Ink formula is wet enough to glide smoothly and to cover each and every lash evenly without being messy or gloopy.

The combination of the brush and the formula make the Lash Sensational one of the best mascaras on the market, both affordable and high end. Two layers create full lifted lashes that are completely clump free and feel light as a feather. The formula delivers on all fronts and to top it off, it doesn’t budge. I tend to have issues with smudging towards the end of the day but the Lash Sensational doesn’t smudge, transfer or even flake. It may not be waterproof but it acts like it is until you go to remove it and then it comes right off.

The Lash Sensational mascara is an all around winner and hands down the best affordable mascara I have tried. You can find it at your local drugstore and it retails for $10.99. If you are looking for a new mascara, I highly recommend you pick up the Maybelline Lash Sensational.

1. Lucinda Freya
    January 9, 2015 / 4:39 pm

This looks so so beautiful and sounds amazing too! I am definitely picking this up! Such a great review and thank you for sharing this little beauty! Can't wait to try it! xwww.lucindafreya.com

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:07 pm

You're so welcome! I hope you find one soon, it is definitely a winner!!

2. Heather McKnight
    January 9, 2015 / 4:51 pm

*goes to boots to pick this up* definitely need to get my hands on this, sounds like a lovely mascara! Heather, porcelainbeautyx

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:07 pm

I hope you can find it! Its still quite new! Thank you for commenting Heather! x

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:07 pm

Thank YOU Fabi! Your comments always make my day!

3. Rachael Broomfield
    January 9, 2015 / 8:13 pm

That packaging is gorgeous! I want that in my make-up bag! I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled next time I'm Downtown.Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:08 pm

Isn't it stunning? I literally cannot put it away it's living on my vanity!

4. Kaitlyn Delano
    January 10, 2015 / 12:08 am

Just picked it up but in waterproof as my lashes hate to hold their curl. so excited to try it out tomorrow morning!

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:08 pm

I hope you like it beauty!!!

5. Emily
    January 10, 2015 / 1:07 am

This sounds absolutely lovely! I have a bit of a hit and miss with mascaras, but after my Maybelline Rocket has dried up (this is my favorite one), I will definitely need to pick up a new drugstore mascara as I can't fancy paying so much for mascara when there are great options at the drugstore :)Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:09 pm

Mascara's are so personal because they come in so many varieties! I hope you like this one, I've read that other people like it more than the Rocket!

6. Jen27
    January 10, 2015 / 4:04 pm

Ooh, glad you're loving this so much! Always nice to hear about affordable mascaras that do the job :)-Jenwww.vibrantbeautyblog.com

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:10 pm

Isn't it so nice to find affordable options? Makes my wallet happy lol

7. Jodi Butler
    January 10, 2015 / 4:37 pm

Oh sounds like this is something I am going to have to try! A few of my mascaras seem to be drying up at the same time on me so this might just be the replacement.

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:10 pm

Everything always dries up at the same time doesn't it? So strange!

8. jenn f
    January 11, 2015 / 4:02 pm

this looks super promising and /almost/ like the same brush shape of the lancome hypnoses star which i like. might have to give this a try when i'm in need of a new mascaraJennA Beautiful Zen

• Courtney Connolly
      January 13, 2015 / 8:11 pm

I've not tried the Lancome Hypnose Star but it would be so interesting to see if it was comparable! Let us know!