Swirling Snowflakes

Happy Saturday! How was your Christmas? I hope you ate lots of yummy food and made plenty of memories! I went back and forth on weather or not to share this particular outfit because it is in no way perfect but I thought it was just too magical to keep to myself.

My beautiful photographer friend Heather and I wandered around the city to shoot some outfits the other day and we ended up at one of my favourite spots – a little church with this adorable Charisma bench. Just as we were starting to shoot, the wind got a little bit crazy and it started to snow! I thought it was such a magical moment that we kept shooting even though my hair was flying all over the place and my bra strap decided to make an appearance, but hey I’m not perfect so why not show the reality of shooting in swirling snowflakes!

Top – Forever 21 | Skirt – H&M (in black) | Handbag – Michael Kors | Shoes – Sirens(Similar)

I hope you enjoy this strange little post! Let me know in the comments if you would like to see a “What I Got For Christmas” post soon?

1. Tragic Wardrobe
    December 27, 2014 / 4:18 pm

Gorgeous outfit! You must have been SO cold!I love that one photo with all the snow flakes – so beautiful! I would love to see a What I got for Christmas post!

2. Fabi
    December 27, 2014 / 5:15 pm

You look so pretty!! The snowflakes add a magical touch to the pictures, the outcome was adorable!I would love to see a What I got for Christmas post too :)Fabi | http://www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

3. Jen27
    December 29, 2014 / 2:57 am

Aww, such gorgeous, wintry shots! Love the lacy top and those shoes are killer :)-Jenwww.vibrantbeautyblog.com

4. Rachael Broomfield
    December 29, 2014 / 12:35 pm

You look lovely! That is so cool that it started to snow – that poor camera though! Oh, and it's very impressive that you managed to stay outside with all that snow!Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

5. Simply Fashion TV
    December 30, 2014 / 3:49 am

So pretty! I loved the perfectly timed snow flurries!

6. Paper Writing Service
    February 14, 2017 / 2:44 pm

You got a lot of inexpressible emotions from this surprise. Such a change in the weather could not spoil your beautiful appearance.