One of my favourite aspects of the holiday season is being surrounded by such a festive atmosphere everywhere you go. I love the twinkling lights in every front yard, the snowflakes falling from the trees, the red coffee cups and the Christmas music floating through the air. I think it is so much fun to bring as much of this holiday joy inside your living space as you possibly can and there are so many ways to do so. Whether you go for the classic red and green, the rustic cabin look or the glamorous silver and gold, there are so many amazing options to add some Christmas spirit to you home. My personal favourite way to decorate is a little bit of each, I like to mix elements from every style in different parts of my house but for my main living area I love to go glam and create a frozen winter wonderland. I have chosen a few of my absolute favourite pieces – some of which i already own – that I think are key to achieving that glamorous holiday atmosphere.
1. Flocked Pine Wreath – $29.99
2. Snowflake Ornament – $19.50
3. Gold Tabletop Christmas Tree – $19.99
4. Gold Cursive Monogram Mug – $12.00 (Online for $6.00)
5. White Reindeer – $10.00
6. Square Mirrored Tray – $39.99
7. Oh Joy! Falalalala Banner – $4.00
8. Marnie Large Glass Candle – $27.50 ( On Sale)
9. Faux Fur Throw – $99.50 (Online for $69.50)
10. Decorative Pillows – $19.99 – $24.99
How are you decorating this year?