Style Saturday | Elegance in Black

I have to say, this is one of my new favourite outfits! I recently found this textured midi skirt at H&M and fell in love! It is actually quite difficult to find a skirt in a midi length that doesn’t swamp my 5ft 3 height but this gem is actually perfect. The second I got this skirt home I started to create a million different outfits and combinations to get the most out of my new favourite find. For this first look, I decided to keep it simple but chic, something I would wear for a night out or an event. I paired it with a little lace camisole and of course my trusty leather jacket. I really loved mixing all of the textures and creating a dynamic outfit.

Skirt – H&M | Camisole – Forever 21(Love this one too!) | Jacket –Dynamite (Similar) | Shoes – Sirens | Clutch – Forever 21 (Similar)

1. Fabi
    October 25, 2014 / 4:17 pm

You look amazing!!! Your midi skirt is beautiful and I loved how you combined different textures; the leather jacket makes the outfit look more polished, and black is always a good idea!! xxFabi | http://www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

• Courtney Connolly
      October 26, 2014 / 4:51 pm

Thank you so much Fabi! You are always so sweet! x

2. emily rose perrin
    October 25, 2014 / 10:31 pm

How demure, love the entire look!Brand new follower here, please check out my blog?www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

• Courtney Connolly
      October 26, 2014 / 4:52 pm

Thank you Emily! Thank you for following, I will absolutely check out your blog.

3. lily
    October 26, 2014 / 6:36 pm

Love the black with your fab hair! I think petite girls actually have it better with midi skirts – I love the style with heels (exactly how you've styled it is perf!) but just cant get away with it at 5'11! Found your blog via blogovin and followed :)lily xwww.jolihouse.com

4. Jen27
    October 26, 2014 / 9:40 pm

I love this look, Courtney! The lace detail on the dress is so pretty and the leather jacket is totally badass 😉 Such a great bag too!-Jenwww.vibrantbeautyblog.com

5. Jasmine Li
    October 27, 2014 / 6:25 am

Your hair stands out so beautiful! Gorgeous!

6. Stephanie B
    October 27, 2014 / 3:46 pm

I thought it was a dress at first! I love the lace top! At 5ft1 I'm also scared of midi! And flared! But you rock it!