Autumnal Lip and Tips | Tips

One of absolute favourite things about Autumn is the chance to be able to play with different shades of nail polish that are not so appropriate for the rest of the year. I love a good deep, vampy burgandy or purple and there is nothing that can make you feel sexier than a bright red nail. On the other side of the spectrum I can never get enough of wearing a gorgeous nude with a hint of grey or brown. I’ve pulled together a few of my favourite autumn nail polishes that I think every girl should have in her collection!

Essie Bahama Mama – A classic that is famous for its gorgeous deep berry colour with a hint of purple!

Essie Master Plan – One of my absolute favourites, a nice cool toned nude with a bit of a grey tone that makes your nails look effortlessly chic.

Essie Mochachino – Another beautiful nude that actually has hints of brown and purple and a bit of subtle shimmer that gives your hands a warm glow.

Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice – Now, this polish is a stunner! A rich burgundy base with orange, gold and red shimmer that sparkles on the nails. This polish feels like fall in a bottle.

Covergirl Wine Not – A stunning deep oxblood crème in one of my all time favourite formula’s. This is a statement maker.

What shades are you wearing for autumn? In addition to these beautiful shades, I am also loving navy nails for fall so to see my top picks for a navy nail check out this post!

1. Kiss & Make-up
    October 27, 2014 / 1:49 pm

Autumn Spice is one of my personal favorites 😀 I am also loving Zoya's new Ignite collection though.

2. Stephanie B
    October 27, 2014 / 1:53 pm

I love Master Plan! My favourite has to be my new love, Mavala Ginza! I've never thought I would fall for a dusty colour like that as I like bold or gems tones bettter usually.

3. Sara Grabowska
    October 27, 2014 / 1:55 pm

Oh my goodness, that Revlon colour is beautiful! I mostly go for burgundy/red or nude nails for autumn! Love me some glitter too! http://its-sarra.blogspot.co.uk/

4. Luci Lovehearts
    October 27, 2014 / 4:14 pm

Ooh I really like the look of Essie Mochachino! I'm obsessed with Essie 'Don't Sweater it" at the moment! A seriously pretty shade too! xlipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

5. Jodi Butler
    October 28, 2014 / 12:53 am

I've actually been going nude (and not the colour) for most of the month and my nails have LOVED it. They're so much stronger than normal and have stopped peeling, hurray! I do miss the colour though…

6. - Karen
    October 28, 2014 / 12:57 pm

Gorgeous shades – definitely some of my favourites! Lovely photos too by the way :)Style Sunrise☀:)x

7. Paula thirteenthoughts.com
    October 28, 2014 / 5:08 pm

These are all so beautiful Courtney, I love Essie's Bahama Mama & Mochachino <3 . I can never decide between deep, dark colors and subtle grayish nudes during this time of the year 😉 . PaulaMy beauty and lifestyle blog

8. Jen27
    October 28, 2014 / 8:11 pm

Ooh, Autumn Spice sounds perfect! xo-Jenwww.vibrantbeautyblog.com

9. Jenn @ Scarlet Beauty
    October 29, 2014 / 9:43 pm

I totally forgot I have Autumn Spice! I'll have to dig it out of my nail polish collection and use it soon.

10. Megan Joy
    October 30, 2014 / 5:21 am

Essie Master Plan is one of my favs too! Also I am loving the addition of the leaves in your photo 🙂 So cute!