The Sunday Post

The weather has been absolutely amazing this past week; sunshine, a breeze and warm days. I took advantage of the sun and decided to take my very first outfit photos. I was very nervous about how they would come out but i actually really happy with them, so stay tuned for those! The photo above is the chaos that erupted when my closet exploded.

My cat Stella couldn’t pass up the good weather either, so she has spent most of the week lounging in the window.

I came across some amazing sparkling pink lemonade and decided it was the perfect excuse to host a picnic on my back porch. It was a beautiful day and with a little music, my friend Heather and I had an amazing time.

Saturday night was the best night of the week because I went on a coffee date with fellow Beauty Blogger Miss. Sharon from Under The Blush! It was our first time meeting and we had a fantastic time! I can’t wait to work with her in the future!

How was your week? Did you do anything special?

1. Jessie-Ann Lewis
    June 1, 2014 / 3:15 pm

I'm so jealous of you having nice weather! It's been grey and miserable in Wales 🙁 xxwww.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

• Courtney
      June 1, 2014 / 9:18 pm

Aww I hope the sun comes out soon for you! xx

2. Georgia Weedon
    June 1, 2014 / 7:17 pm

I love that pink lemonade! It tastes amazing and comes in really cute glass bottles. Looks like you have a lovely time in the sun! xMapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

• Courtney
      June 1, 2014 / 9:20 pm

I did! The lemonade was seriously amazing! I plan on keeping the bottle as a vase!

3. Kate
    June 1, 2014 / 11:06 pm

Aw I just want to tickle Stella under her chin the lil' cutie! Your impromptu pink lemonade fueled picnic looked lovely too. Looking forward to your outfit post 🙂 Love Kate xxprettylittleus

• Courtney
      June 2, 2014 / 11:49 pm

Thank you so much Kate! Stella is certainly cute but she's a troublemaker! haha

4. Fahrezy agra
    June 5, 2018 / 4:08 am

If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recoverCara mengatasi nyeri lutut paling ampuhCara menghilangkan gatal pada alat kelaminCara merawat luka operasiObat sariawan yang amanObat Herbal Untuk nyeri dada paling ampuh