The Matte Nail

I recently picked up the Revlon Matte Topcoat – a million years after it hit the market of course – and I LOVE it. At first, I was really unsure about a matte nail because I am a true cream girl at heart, so I put off buying into the trend for the longest time. Now that I have jumped on the bandwagon, I cannot stop using it.

The Matte texture is not as overwhelming as I though it would be but just adds a little something that makes any shade of polish so much more chic and elegant. It can turn an overly shiny polish into something wearable and the formula is a dream. It dries in seconds and lasts for days – I’m talking a full week here.

How do you spice up your nails? Are you a matte lover?

1. Alice Young
    June 13, 2014 / 3:32 pm

Love this colour! Although I do prefer glossy to matte unless it's black!The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

• Courtney
      June 17, 2014 / 10:20 pm

Play around with matte, you might start to love it!

2. Julie Martinson
    June 13, 2014 / 5:36 pm

I love matte nails, especially over glitter. Is that a Kate Spade notecard I see?

• Courtney
      June 17, 2014 / 10:21 pm

It is indeed! Oh yes glitter and matte is the best combination!

3. Jessica Allen
    June 13, 2014 / 7:34 pm

Such a great post, I love post about nails, I have a lot of clients that like to go for the matte option and I never really used to be into until recently!xJess xwww.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

• Courtney
      June 17, 2014 / 10:21 pm

Thank you! It's such a nice way to change up a polish!

June 13, 2014 / 9:03 pm

I love matte topcoats, especially over beiges (like yours) or greys. I only discovered it fairly recently when I got a Nails Inc one (it was in a duo and I only got it for the glossy topcoat at first) but now I love it.I think I did a post featuring my matte topcoat over on my blog http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.comHelen X

• Courtney
      June 17, 2014 / 10:22 pm

Ooh i will definitely go read that! I've not tried the Nails Inc one.

5. ampersaand
    June 14, 2014 / 4:37 am

I got this a couple of weeks ago but only used it once! I need to incorporate it into my nails routine!

• Courtney
      June 17, 2014 / 10:22 pm

You definitely do! It doesn't last all that long but I love the effect!

6. Kirstie Saunders
    June 14, 2014 / 6:08 am

Love that colour! I'm loving Barry M's Summer collection of their mattes! I bought the bright lime one the other day!Kirstiewww.ayellowbrickblog.com

• Courtney
      June 17, 2014 / 10:23 pm

Oooh that sounds amazing!

7. Megan Joy
    June 18, 2014 / 12:09 am

I'm glad you finally got on board! I love matte polishes, they are my favourite now. But there was a time when I really didn't like them, I thought they looked waxy :/http://meganjoy.ca

8. sourabh gupta
    October 24, 2016 / 8:07 am

Movers and packers in Navi mumbaipackers and movers bangalore to chennai charges packers and movers pune to Surat charges packers and movers noida charges Movers and packers in mumbai Movers and packers in kolkata Movers and packers in delhi Movers and packers in ghaziabad

9. sourabh gupta
    October 24, 2016 / 8:07 am

packers and movers chennai to Delhi Movers and packers in faridabad Movers and packers in in indore Movers and packers in chandigarh Movers and packers in thane packers and movers gurgaon to mumbai Movers and packers in lucknow packers and movers hyderabad to delhi charges

10. Obat Atasi Masalah Lambung
    November 29, 2016 / 3:06 am

Utilizing natural ingredients from nature, can create a wide variety of herbal remedies that are very beneficial for health with natural ingredients authenticityPengobatan Kelenjar Getah Bening Cara Mengangkat Kanker Payudara Tanpa Operasi Cara Menghilangkan Bopeng Bekas JerawatObat Liver Sampai Sembuh Cara Menyembuhkan Kanker PankreasPengobatan Tipes Secara Herbal

11. Obat dispepsia
    March 28, 2018 / 1:07 am

thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help : Obat herbal darah tersumbatObat herbal diabetesObat bronkitis ampuhObat herbal darah tersumbatObat jantung berdebarObat herbal penyumbatan pembuluh darahObat herbal ablasio retina

12. Toko Obat sekaligus Suplemen Herbal
    April 11, 2018 / 2:19 am

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forObat Begah / KembungCara Mengobati Uci UciObat Bisul Di TelingaObat GlaukomaObat Ablasio Retina

13. Tanya qnc jelly gamat
    April 18, 2018 / 3:29 am

may be useful for all, helpful article once and pardon me permission to share also here : Cara mengobati lupusCara menyembuhkan jantung lemahObat gabagenCara mengatasi ginjal bocorCara menghilangkan bekas cacar airCara mengobati nyeri dan sakit ulu hatiObat benjolan di ketiak tanpa operasi

14. Obat darah tinggi ampuh
    April 21, 2018 / 4:24 am

articles as a very interesting and rewarding once, and pardon me permission to share articles here hopefully helpful and useful : Obat leukosit tinggiObat hipertensi herbalCara mengatasi infeksi saluran kencing

15. Fauzi
    April 25, 2018 / 6:20 am

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forObat Demam Disertai MenggigilObat Tipes AlamiObat Iritasi LambungObat Penghilang BopengObat Benjolan Dibawah Rahang

16. Asep fauzi nurjaman
    April 30, 2018 / 1:21 am

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forCara Menghilangkan AmandelCara Menghilangkan Bekas Luka BakarCara Mengobati KerumutCara Mengobati Batuk RejanObat Panu AlamiObat Infeksi Mata

17. Eyang Unyi
    May 4, 2018 / 7:12 am

I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health.cara mengobati hidrosalpingcara mengobati selulitcara mengobati penipisan lapisan otak

18. Asep fauzi nurjaman
    May 22, 2018 / 7:37 am

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forobat gatal pada vaginacara mengobati molluscum contagiosum

19. Fahrezy agra
    May 29, 2018 / 1:19 am

If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recoverWalatra Berry JusWalatra sehat mataQnc jelly gamatCara Menghilangkan Kutil KelaminCara Mengobati Infeksi Jamur di Selangkangan

20. Bruno
    June 11, 2018 / 7:32 am

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forcara mengatasi infeksi di payudaracara alami mengobati gatal pada jari tangan

21. Ahli Kesehatan
    July 3, 2018 / 8:00 am

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forobat untuk mengobati pneumoniaobat penghilang bopeng yang terbukti ampuhcara mengobati hirschsprungobat alami untuk mengatasi ablasio retinaagen resmi qnc jelly gamat di kuduscara mengatasi bab berdarah

22. Inma Maulana
    July 12, 2018 / 3:28 am

If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recoverObat Jerawat Paling AmpuhObat Radang UsusCara cepat menyembuhkan luka gangrenCara cepat untuk menghilangkan panu7 Tanaman Herbal Untuk Menghilangkan Asam UratObat Luka Diabetes