Fitness | Fashionably Fit

As a true fashionista at heart, I always want to be stylish and I may have a slight obsession with workout gear. Maybe “shopaholic” would better describe this obsession rather than using fashion as an excuse haha! I like to think I justify these purchases since I usually workout about 5 times a week.

Usually I don’t opt for shorts at the gym, however on this occasion I was hitting one of my favourite trails for a run!

My shirt is from Forever 21, I love the soft fabric which keeps me cool and of course, the crisscross detailing. Forever 21 has a wide variety of activewear available in stores now, which is always great.  A girl can never forget a good sports bra, this is just a generic grey crisscross style.

As for my floral shorts, they are the Tracker Short II from Lululemon. I could honestly not resist picking these up, they were the last pair!! For me, Lululemon is one of the most dangerous stores for me to enter, I almost never leave empty handed. If you’re patient, you can find some good deals in their sale section.

I love how the shorts have a built in liner, keeping everything in place. The zipper pocket is a must for me whenever I’m driving to a trail!

Where do you shop for your workout gear?

– Monique xo

1. Sara
    May 20, 2014 / 2:18 pm

Love your shorts!! I've gotten my running gear from H&M, they've got nice bright stuff in and not too expensive too! I've also seen that Primark has a section with gym clothes, unfortunately everything I like is sold out in size 8 🙁 Check out my blog 🙂 xhttp://its-sarra.blogspot.co.uk/

• Monique Frances
      May 20, 2014 / 4:13 pm

Thanks Sara! Oooh I should definitrly check out H&M, I've never really looked for active wear there! Ugh all the popular sizes always sell out, it's the worst lol.

2. becky sumner
    May 20, 2014 / 2:45 pm

so pretty! i always tell myself i'm going to work out and then i never do. maybe some nice clothes would help me get motivated haha!beckyisobel.blogspot.co.uk

• Monique Frances
      May 20, 2014 / 4:14 pm

Thank you Becky!Haha the hardest part is getting into the routine and then it is smooth sailing from there. But the workout clothes always keep me motivated :), I love having a variety of options

3. MITCH
    May 20, 2014 / 7:33 pm

The shorts are so cute!xx,felishmichelle.blogspot.com

• Monique Frances
      May 20, 2014 / 9:48 pm

Thank you Mitch!

4. Charlotte Boylett
    May 23, 2014 / 9:56 am

I'm currently training myself to run for Race for Life and I know I always wanna run more if I'm wearing nice fitness clothes! So I totally get this!Also, those shorts are to die for.Charli | Charlotte Rose

5. Monique Frances
    May 23, 2014 / 4:53 pm

Hey Charli,Wow good for you, that's so exciting! I'm glad you and I share this crazy obsession!

6. Alexandra Miehe
    May 30, 2014 / 2:49 pm

These shorts are seriously the cutest! I never go to Lululemon because I find everything is a bit too expensive for me, and I seriously do not have any will power, and would buy everything in site! Eventually though I would like to buy a pair of their leggings because I hear they are most comfortable! xxAlexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle