Get Organized For 2017 | Stationery Essentials For The Girl Boss In The Office Or On The Go!Friday, January 06, 2017
Whether you are a blogger, entrepreneur, pr maven, social media strategist or an all around Girl Boss you know that running your own empire takes a ton of work. It's not your typical 9-5 and it's definitely not the kind of career that you can leave at the end of the day.
It's a 24/7 kind of job that requires you to juggle a million different things at once and somehow keep it all organized while living a normal life. It's not an easy task but I find that the key to staying organized is to arm yourself with an array of stationery essentials.
Whether you are in the office or on-the-go there are some stationery staples that every Girl Boss needs to have on hand. With everyone making resolutions to get organized I thought I should share my must-have bits and bobs that I rely on to stay on track.
1. A Desktop Memo Pad - Indigo $10
2. A Chic Envelope Opener - Sugar Paper $168
3. A Coffee Mug - Reiko $35
4. A Set Of Notecards - Sugar Paper $34
5. A Series of Notebooks - Eccolo $30
6. An Agenda - Ban.do $35
7. A Set Of Pins, Clips, Tape and Post-Its - Ted Baker $39
8. A Signature Pen - Indigo $18
9. A Travel Notebook - Ted Baker $31
10. A To-Do List - Sugar Paper $17
11. A Desk Calendar - Sugar Paper $82
I hope this roundup helps you find a new notebook or two to keep you organized for 2017!
What is your favourite kind of stationery?