Currently Coveting | The Birthday EditionMonday, February 02, 2015
I don't know about you but my birthday has always been something that I really look forward to. I know some people absolutely hate acknowledging their age as years by go but I look at my birthday as a time when all of my closest friends can get together - a rare occasion - and celebrate being in each others live. I treasure the people who have stuck by my side and it means so so much to me to be able to spend just a little bit of time with them. It's just an added bonus that makeup might be involved.
My friends know me better than anyone but when you have as much makeup as I do, it can be really tricky to pick out a gift so after being asked to make a list I thought I would make it into a post to show you guys what I am lusting over!
1. Nudestix Sculpting Pencil ($28)
2. Benefit Hervana Blush ($36)
3. Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette ($56)
4. Stila Mile High Mascara ($34)
5. Becca Plump & Define Lip Liner ($28)
6. Tarte Smoothing Primer ($47)
7. Sephora & Pantone Marsala Lipstick ($23)
If you want to see what other items I am currently coveting, check out my Pinterest!
When is your birthday and what are you currently lusting over?