November FavouritesMonday, December 01, 2014
It's that time again, and as always the month seems to have flown by. I've been so busy that I have not really even noticed the days tick by but in a way I'm happy about that because it means that Christmas is just that much closer! Even though I have gathered quite the collection of new makeup recently, being so busy has meant I have not really had much time to play and I've had to stick with a certain routine. With that in mind, I wanted my November favourites to reflect what I have been using and loving every single day.
1. Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks - These little guys have become an absolute must have in my daily makeup routine as well as my nightly cleansing ritual. They are q-tips with makeup remover inside that helps to get those pesky mascara smudges and eyeliner screw-ups that just wont go away. If you want to know more about them, check out my review!
2. MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy - I've had this lipstick for about 3 years and I have never loved it more, it is the perfect everyday beige-y nude. It adds just the right hint of colour and the peachy undertone compliments my complexion perfectly.
3. NYX Lipliner in Ever - If you are a fan of the 90's nude lip also known as the Kylie Jenner lip and you are looking for a cheaper alternative to a MAC lip liner then you need this beauty! Ever is the perfect mauvey brown that makes your lips look plump and defined. It is also super creamy and lasts forever.
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry - On the days when I am not wearing Kinda Sexy, I am rocking a bold berry lip and this is my go-to! Black Cherry is seriously stunning, it appears black in the tube but it is actually the perfect deep vampy berry red and the Super Lustrous formula is one of my absolute favourites.
5. Perk Naturals Pucker Up Lip Scrub - With winter right around the corner my lips are practically shrinking and that just does not work with my need to wear bold lipsticks. I have become obsessed with exfoliating my lips every night before bed and the Perk offering is my new favourite. Perk is a company of all organic products made in Hamilton!
6. Forever 21 Dainty Heart Ring - On a daily basis I don't wear very much jewellery, most of my pieces are from my family or my boyfriend and I don't like to overwhelm my small hands with too many rings but I spotted this one at Forever 21 and knew I needed to have it. It is the tiniest little ring with a twisted gold band and a little heart in the middle, it is the perfect size for my hands and adds just a little bit of interest without being too much.
So there you go, those are my November favourites, what have you been loving this month?